34. Human potion 2/8

NARRATOR

The weeks went by fast and ___ had 1/2 school year to graduate. She was with Edward, sitting in the meadow they both shared. There was a little bit of sunlight so Edward's skin glowed. ___ was reading while he just admired her.

___: "Everything I thought that was impossible, was a lie until I realised that the most important thing was to enjoy my life, letting go. I know all about it thanks to Love. I would give my soul for that person." I'm trying to study for Literature. - she said closing her book and looking at him

Edward: And I'm trying to get your attention.

They both melted into a kiss. He took her waist and she placed her hands on his neck deepening the kiss. They separated so she could breath and joined their foreheads.

Edward: Marry me. - he whispered

___ got surprised by his words.

___: What?

Edward: Marry me. Simple, be my wife. In my world is how someone says "I love you".

___: If I'm not mistaken, in the Muggle World is how someone says "I just got knocked up".

Edward: And in the Wizarding World?

___: It's to seal a promise, demonstrating your love for the other person.

Edward: There it is, marry me.

___ laughed at the idea but couldn't deny she liked the idea.

___: I'd love to but I promised Alice to go out together. So take me go to your house.

Edward: I'm jealous of my sisters. They're taking my girlfriend away.

He gave her one last kiss and went together to the Cullen household. When they got there, the girl were already waiting for them.

Alice: Finally you're here. Come on, ___, we're getting late. - she said taking her hand to take her to the Jeep where Rosalie was waiting for them

Rosalie: Finally. Let's go.

The three of them went to Port Angeles because Alice was planning a graduation party but it was a surprise for everyone. When they finished shopping, they went to the house and found everyone in the living room.

Carlisle: Hello, girls. How'd it go?

Alice: Great. - she said sitting beside her partner

___: Yeah, yeah, really good. I'm never going shopping with you again. It took you more than an hour in a store. One store!!

That made everyoone laugh. She approached Edward who received her with a hug.

Esme: They always do that. Do you want something to eat, dear?

___ nodded happily and Esme along with everyone made her something to eat. She began eating under their look but she had a surprise for them. So she took from her backpack a little jar with a greenish blue liquid.

___: Emmet, can you drink this?

Emmet: For what? What if you're trying to poison me?

___: You're immortal. Just drink it. - he nodded and drank it but made a disgusted face after drinking it - Okay, now eat this. - she said giving him a something to eat

He nodded doubting but accepted it. The Cullens looked at the scene but when Emmet ate the food, he got surprised.

Rosalie: What is it?

Emmet: This is delicious.

He kept eating. The Cullens were impressed and ___ was very happy.

Jasper: How is this even possible?

___: I've been investigating some potions to see if you can get your taste back and I found one! But it takes long to make, I made one for each of you. The effect is during 4 months, you can eat human food or blood but I recommend you to drink blood once a week.

The Cullens were pleased and Esme hugged her.

Esme: Thank you, dear. You don't how happy you made us.

Carlisle: Thank you so much, sweetie. That's the best thing you've done for us.

The Cullens drank their potion and began eating. Rosalie was the happiest who hugged her tightly.

Rosalie: Thank you, thank you so much.

___: You don't have to thank me, you're very important to me and it's the least I can do. When the effects ends, I'll make another potion and keep going it.

Alice: That's why you blocked my visions? So that I couldn't see what you wanted to give us?

___ nodded and the Cullens ate dinner with her. When they finished eating, she had to go but they thanked her one last time for the potion. Edward took her to her house and stayed with her to watch over her dreams.

Edward: Thank you, my love. What you did for my family is so important. I don't know what I did to deserve you. - he said kissing her forehead

___: You don't have to thank me, I did it because I love you all and I want you to feel human again. I'm glad the potion worked.

Edward: You're the most amazing girl in the world. - he said kissing her lips

And that's how they spent the rest of the evening. Until ___ fell asleep while Edward played with her hair.