12. Christmas 1/7

NARRATOR

It has been some time since ___ received that letter from her brother.

Most of the time she was with the Cullen family who she made a special bond with each member. With Emmet, they always made jokes and talked about them. With Rosalie and Alice, they talked about fashion which wasn't very comfortable for ___. With Jasper, she had a good friendship with him, he always told her his stories of when he was a soldier, or they played chess. (btw I don't have any fucking clue of how to play chess) With Carlisle, they talked about magical medicine. ___ was fascinated with muggle medicine. With Esme, it was a mother/daughter relation. Even though ___ wasn't Esme's daughter, she saw her as one. And with Edward, everything was wonderful, he was such a gentleman with her. Everytime he could, he would demonstrate the love he felt for her.

It was already December, ___'s favourite month. She already had the gifts for each member of the Cullen family. For the girls, she would give them a ring with a protecting charm. And for the boys, she would give them a bracelet with the same charm.

On Christmas day, she was at the Cullen household.

Esme: How do you celebrate Christmas in your world, dear?

___: Well, same as here. Harry and I spent our Christmases in Hogwarts because we didn't want to be with our uncles. Last Christmas we spent it at the Burrow which didn't turn out very well because the Death Eaters attacked us and burnt down the Burrow. Luckily no one got hurt.

Alice: Anyways, enough of those sad memories. We have a present for you, from all the family because you're part of the family.

Edward approached ___ and gave her a small box so she opened it and found a necklace with a beautiful symbol.

Carlisle: This is the Cullen family symbol. We thought it would be right to give it to you because you're part of the family.

___: It's beautiful. Thank you very much, really. - Edward took the necklace and placed it on his mate's neck - I got a gift for you as well. - she said giving the jewels to each Cullen - It has a protecting charm. If anything happens, you'll be always protected even if I'm not around.

Esme: Thank you, dear, you shouldn't have. - she said giving her a hug

Each Cullen gave her a hug until Edward took her hand to give her her gift.

Edward: I got a surprise for you, come with me.

The two of them went to the meadow, where it was their special place. It was decorated with candles and flowers, the snow made everything look even more beautiful. She hugged and thanked him.

___: Thank you, it's beautiful. You don't know how happy I am and it's all thanks to you. Thank you for giving me the chance to love again.

Edward: I should the one to thank you, you came to give light to my life. I thought I wouldn't know what it's like to love and be loved. I should thank you, you shouldn't.

___: You promise you'll always be there for me? You'll never leave me alone?

Edward: I promise. Because I love you.

___: I love you too.

The two of them joined in a kiss demonstrating all their love for each other.

What they didn't know was that all of their promises would disappear with someone's arrival.