19. Isabella's birthday

NARRATOR

The days went by fast, everyone had forgotten the accident. Harry, Ron and Hermione returned to the Wizarding World. Harry gave Kreacher the order of taking care of his sister which wasn't necessary but he would do it anyways.

Today, ___ had to hand in an essay of Romeo and Juliet. She loved the book and the love story. But unfortunately, she shared that class with Edward and Isabella. He couldn't stop looking at her in class and Isabella looked at her angrily.

For Isabella, ___ was beautiful compared to her. Her ginger hair. Her pale skin. And those green eyes with a touch of blue were what stood out in her. And don't get her started with her body, her waist was little but balanced with her body. When she met her brother, she noticed their genes because both were beautiful.

During those days, ___ was the center of attention of the boys who didn't stop flirting with her which made Edward angry only by reading their thoughts. He wanted to rip their heads off. He wanted to talk to her but couldn't because Isabella didn't leave his side in any moment, he just had the nights to watch her sleep.

That day was Isabella's 18th birthday, who wouldn't stop asking Edward to change her into a vampire which got very irritating not only for him, but for his family as well.

___ arrived to school and noticed a not so nice scene. Edward was kissing Isabella. What am I saying? He was eating Isabella. ___ only walked passed them and Edward noticed her so he separated from Isabella. They both entered and received a very happy Alice.

Alice: Bella, happy birthday!!!

Isabella: Ssshhh, I said I didn't want anything.

Alice: I already saw you opening it and you loved it. You'll wear it tonight in my house, right? - in that moment, Jasper used his gift to make Isabella accept it which worked - Yay, great, okay! Edward will pick you up at 8:00.

Isabella: Jasper, not fair with the mood control thing.

Jasper: Sorry Bella, happy... - she looked at him with a warning face 'cause she didn't want people to remind her she was getting older - Never mind. - he said indifferently

With Isabella, he was serious. But with ___, he was totally different. With her, he joked and played chess. ___ showed him Wizard's Chess which fascinated him but at the same time, he missed it because she didn't have that happiness anymore, now it was only sadness and pain.

In Literature class, the professor put a mini television in which they saw a part of Romeo and Juliet. ___ felt Edward's eyes on her so she turned to look at him, she gave him a weak smile which disappeared when she saw Isabella laying on his chest. So she turned her view to the television. In that moment, the professor paused the movie.

Mr. Berti: Alright. Who can tell me the dialogue that comes next? Mr. Cullen?

Everyone looked at Edward who accomodated on his seat.

Edward: Yes, Mr. Berti. Oh here will I set up my everlasting rest and shake the yoke of inauspicious stars from this world-wearied flesh.

The professor stopped him.

Mr. Berti: Stop there. Ms. Potter, could you continue the dialogue?

___: Sure. Eyes, look your last. Arms, take your last embrace! And lips, O you, the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss a dateless bargain to engrossing death!

Mr. Berti: Eyes on the screen, people.

Edward and ___ looked into each other's eyes and felt that connection they felt when they met for the first time. She looked away from him, there was no doubt she couldn't forget him.