42. News

NARRATOR

The next day, the Golden Quartet got out of the house because ___ wanted to do something with them but it was a surprise. They walked for a few minutes while talking and joking like they haven't done it years ago. When they got there, they got surprised to see a cliff.

Ron: ___, what are we doing here?

___: I want us four to jump off the cliff.

Harry: Are you crazy? We'll die in the attempt.

___: We'll use the Bubble-head charm, okay? Please. My graduation's in two days. Come on, do it for me. - she said making a cute face

She knew that she could get anything she wanted by doing that.

Hermione: Alright. Let's do this.

The four of them took their sweaters and shoes off. They took each other's hands with the brothers in the middle.

___: We're the Golden Quartet.

Harry: We knocked out a troll in first year.

Ron: We found the Chember of Secrets.

Hermione: The won the Second Wizarding War. We can do this. - the four of them nodded - 1........ 2....... 3

The four of them jumped off the cliff without leaving each other's hands. When they touched the water, they began laughing and splashing water at each other, like years ago, without any worries, just the four of them. Hours passed and they returned to ___'s house where Rosalie and Edward were waiting for them. When Rosalie saw ___ wet and shaking, she ran to her.

Rosalie: Where were you? And why are you wet?

Ron: Nothing, just that ___ wanted us to jump off a cliff.

The wizards laughed. Edward approached ___ who was really wet. He put a piece of her hair behind her ear and placed a kiss on her forehead to hug her after.

 He put a piece of her hair behind her ear and placed a kiss on her forehead to hug her after

Harry: Okay, okay, distance please. - he said separatin the couple - Get off. That's better. No kisses and no hugs in front of me, please. - he said hugging his sister who gave him a death stare

___: I'll do that to you with Ginny.

Which made everyone laugh.

Harry: Although I can make an exception. - he said letting his sister go

She went and stood beside Edward.

Hermione: Well, enough of brother jealousy. We have to go change. I'm freezing.

The quartet nodded and entered the house while Edward and Rosalie waited for them outside. When they finished getting changed, they went to the living room.

Harry: Well sis, I think you'll have to stay with them. We have to go to the ministry.

___: I'll go with you.

Harry, Ron, Hermione: No!!

Hermione: We don't want you to lose your chance to be with Edward. - she said a bit nervous

___: You sure? You're acting weird.

Ron: We're fine. We'll come back at night.

They got out of the house leaving ___ confused who looked at Edward.

Edward: They blocked their minds.

She scoffed and she, Edward and Rosalie went to the Cullen household where Esme received her with a hug. Everyone went to the living room where Carlisle, Emmet, Jasper and Alice were watching the news.

*NEWS*

Seattle is in a state of terror. Police are baffled by the escalating murders and disappearances. Theories range from a vicious new gang to a wildly active serial killer. Reporting live......

Carlisle turned off the TV.

Carlisle: It's moving. If it keeps like that it'll come to Forks.

Rosalie: But who is it? We're the only coven that's near to Seattle.

___: The Vulturi?

Alice: I would've seen their decision.

Carlisle: Whoever it is, it's playing with the blind spots of your vision. I don't think it's them.

Edward: I read Aro's mind. He wants Alice, ___ and me to join him.

He hugged her by her waist, pulling her closer to him. Everyone was worried because they didn't know exactly who was causing all of this. But they were sure about something, they were sure as hell that they wouldn't let anyone touch ___.