24. Memories part 3

NARRATOR

The scene changed, and the Cullens saw the Potter brothers when they were fifteen in a park until their cousin Dudley came.

Harry: What happened, big man? Bullied another 10 year old?

Dudley: This one deserved it.

___: Five against one.

Dudley: At least I'm not scared of my pillow. "Don't kill Cedric." Who's Cedric? Your boyfriend?

They saw how ___ looked down with tearry eyes. When Harry saw her like that, he pointed at Dudley with his wand, threatening him. They saw how they saved Dudley from the Dementor.

The scene changed, and they saw how the twins arrived at a mansion which was headquarters for the Order of the Pheonix where they reunited with their godfather.

The Cullens saw how the brothers were judged for using magic in the presence of a muggle and using magic ouside of school while being underage. But they saw how professor Dumbledore defended them in the hearing and set them free. They also saw how they met Dolores Umbridge who was a horrible person.

The memory changed and they were in Hogwarts. They saw how Umbridge became their new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher.

Harry: We're not gonna use magic?

Umbridge: You're not learning in a secure way.

___: But this class is to prepare us for what's out there.

Umbridge: There is nothing out there. Who do you imagine would attack children like yourself?

___: Oh, I don't know maybe... Lord Voldemort.

Umbridge: Students should raise their hands when they speak in my class, Ms. Potter. And there is nothing out there.

Harry: We saw him, he killed Cedric.

Umbridge: Cedric Diggory's death was a tragic accident.

___: It was murdered, Voldemort killed him and you know it. His death wasn't an accident. - she said with tearry eyes

The Cullens were furious for what that woman had said, of course there was danger outside.

Umbridge: ENOUGH. Both of you, out of my class!! And you will be punished.

The Potter brothers  got out of the classroom and Harry hugged his sister. The Cullens saw Umbridge's punishment with horror for ___. Edward wanted to rip Umbridge's head off. They saw how they created the Dumbledore's Army. They saw how Umbridge was taking over the school. They noticed how she walked and separated a couple that was kissing. As she walked, she saw ___ with her hair loose and with a movement of her wand, she tied her hair in an ugly ponytail.

The memory changed and they saw how the brothers were talking with Neville who was looking at a picture they had in a mirror in the Room of Requirement

Neville: Bellatrix tortured my parents and killed them. I promised to avenge them.

Harry: Sorry, Neville.

___: Your parents would be very proud of you, Neville.

Neville: Thank you, ___. Cedric would also be very proud of you.

The three of them hugged and began their classes.

The memory changed and the Cullens saw how Umbridge caught the Dumbledore's Army and punished everyone of them

The memory changed and the Cullens saw how Umbridge caught the Dumbledore's Army and punished everyone of them. They also saw how the brothers were with the Weasley twins while calming down a first year who was crying.

George: It's okay, don't cry. You see? It's almost a scar.

Fred: Ours are already scars.

Umbridge: As I told you, children who don't behave must be punished.

She went from there and ___ approached the boy and cured him bloody hand.

Rosalie: She's a bitch!! How do you do that to a child?!

Carlisle: I've never met such a disgusting person in my eternity.

The Cullens saw how the Weasley twins avenged the boy and everyone who has been punished.

The memory changed and Umbridge had the twins in her office interrogating them.

Umbridge: What is Dumbedore's secret weapon?

___: We don't know.

They saw how Umbridge slapped her across the face. The Cullens wanted to punch that woman, no one touched their ginger.

The memory changed and they saw part of Dumbedore's Army in the Ministry of Magic, the Potters had the prophecy in their hands.

The scene changed and they saw how the faught against the Death Eaters, the brothers were being attacked by a woman with messy hair. But then, Sirius appeared.

Sirius: Get away from my godchildren. - and they began to attack the Death Eaters, Harry and ___ attacked one - Well done, James!! Excellent Lily!! Come on, I know you can do better, Bellatrix!! - he said laughing, but his cousin threw him a curse

Bellatrix: AVADA KEDAVRA

The curse hit Sirius who stopped laughing and looked at his godchildren.

Harry, ___: Noooo!! Sirius!!!

They saw how they were going after Bellatrix but Harry was held by Remus and ___ was held by Tonks. Both of them crying because they lost the only family they had left, they lost their godfather. The only good thing was that the ministry witnessed the return of the Dark Lord. And that's how the Potter brothers finished their fifth year at Hogwarts.