37. Discussion 5/8

NARRATOR

On the next morning, Edward was anxious, he would finally see ___ again. Although it's only been a day, he still missed her. His trip wasn't so good because Isabella tried to get his attention but he told her they were just going as friends. He left her at her house and went to the Cullen household. When he got there, he identified his Mate's scent. He entered the house finding everyone in the living room and when he saw her, he approached, hugged and kissed her while the Cullens watched the scene.

 He entered the house finding everyone in the living room and when he saw her, he approached, hugged and kissed her while the Cullens watched the scene

Edward: You don't know how much I missed you.

___: I missed you too. - she said smiling

Carlisle: I'm glad you're here, son. But we don't have good news.

Edward: What is it, Carlisle? - he asked hugging ___ waist

Carlisle: Victoria managed to escape, she wasn't alone. The person that was with her pushed ___ making her get hit in the head.

That made Edward hug her more tightly.

Edward: So I took Bella out of town for nothing? - everyone shook their head - Do you think she might come back?

Carlisle: It's a possibility. But for the moment, we'll take care of Bella. We have to talk to her. Where is she, by the way?

Edward: I left her at her house. - he heard Carlisle's thoughts and took ___'s hand - Okay, we won't take long. Let's go, love. - he told ___

She frowned. Both of them exited of the house and got into Edward's Volvo who opened the door so she can enter.

___: Where are we going? You practically kidnapped me.

Edward: Carlisle wants to talk to Bella and I don't wanna go alone. I also don't wanna leave your side, love.

He took her hand and kissed it. When they got to Isabella's house, they knocked the door and Charlie opened. When he saw Edward, he looked at him angrilly but relaxed when he saw ___.

Charlie: Why are you here, guys?

___: Hi, Charlie. We just wanted to invite Bella to play baseball. Only if you agree.

The cuteness that she possessed couldn't make anyone disagree.

Charlie: Sure, why not? I'll call her.

He went upstair and called Isabella who went down the stairs running. But when she opened the door, her smiled faded when she saw ___.

Isabella: Hi, Edward. What's wrong? - she asked ignoring ___

___: Carlisle wants to talk to you so he wants you to come.

Isabella: I'm not going anywhere with you.

Edward: Please, Bella. Let's just go.

He took ___ hand and went to the car where he opened the passenger's door so she could enter. Isabella went on the backseat. The journey to the Cullen household was uncomfortable for everyone. Edward didn't take his hand away from ___'s which made the human angry. Because he never was that kind with her.

When they arrived, the three of them exited the car and entered the living room where everyone was. ___ sat on a individual couch and Edward stood behind her while putting his hands on op of her shoulders.

Carlisle: Hello, Bella, it's good to see you again.

Isabella: It's good to see you too. Why did you want me to come?

Carlisle: The reason you're here is because Victoria's hunting you, she wants revenge for what we did to James. And as you know, you're also involved in our world since a long a time ago. That's why Edward took you out of town.

___ looked at her because she knew that Isabella only wanted to get back with Edward.

Isabella: Right. But what will happen? She'll be behind me my whole life? - she asked refering to ___

___: No. We just have to destroy her and problem solved.

Isabella: You don't know anything. This is something between us. I don't even know why you're here.

___: I'm here because I'm Edward's girlfriend. And remember that all of this is your fault.

Isabella: Mine? - she asked mockingly

___: Yes, yours. If you didn't involve in something that's not your business, you wouldn't be involved in this world.

Isabella: You don't know anything. If you didn't come here, Edward would still be with me. You ruined everything. I lost the love of my life because of you.

___ laughed. The Cullens knew she was capable of anything. Edward took her waist to calm her down.

Isabella: Edward was happy by my side. But you arrived and everything went to hell!!!

___: First of all, watch your tone. Second of all, I can't believe you lower yourself just so that Edward can come back to you. At least I don't play with eveyone else's feelings.

Isabella: I don't know what you're talking about.

___: Oh really? When you were in your depression, Jacob was there for you because he's madly in love with you. But you just care for Edward. Don't you think you've done enough? Don't you think he deserves to be happy?

Isabella: You don't have any idea of anything.

___: Of course I do. I learned not to hold on to anything that's not mine because one day I'll lose it. You thought the world is color pink but this is the real world and you have to wake up. Not everything's about you, Bella. You just ruined everything. Don't try to blame me for your problems, you're the only one that's guilty.

Isabella just killed her with her look. ___ told the truth. Isabella was just holding onto something impossible while wasting her chance to be happy with someone else. And that would only take her to her loss. But the Cullens couldn't do anything.