47. Training

NARRATOR

The next day was when they were going to train. To ___'s surprise, all the D.A. was present. They also wanted to help their friends. That day, Carlisle requested Edward to pick Isabella up. In exchange, ___ had to get to the training point a bit earlier to put the magical barriers. The Cullens were already there and Jasper and Emmet.

Emmett: Again!!! - he said after being thrown into the air

Suddenly, they heard steps coming and recognized the wizard's scent. Jasper looked at them but they didn't look scared, they were alert. The Cullens were surprised to not see the Potter brothers with them.

Rosalie: Hi. Where are Harry and ___?

George: They'll be here shortly.

What they didn't know was that the Potter brothers were under their father's Invisibility Cloak and used a spell for hiding their footprints. They stood behind Emmett. ___ counted to three and they pulled down Emmett's pants, provoking laughter from everyone. Then, they went with Jasper to push him. Which was easy because he was distracted. They went with Rosalie who was helping Emmett and ___ put her foot on her to fall, they did the same thing with Alice. The wizards along with Carlisle and Esme were dying of laughter. The brothers stood behind them, Harry played with Carlisle's sweater and ___ with Esme's braid. That was until Hermione decided to speak.

Hermione: Guys, I think that's enough. - she said trying to stop laughing

The brothers took off the cloak and laughed when they saw everyone's face.

___: Come on, Hermione. You take the fun out of it.

Harry: Yeah, Hermione. Let us have fun.

Emmett: It was you??!! - he asked the brothers

___: "It was you??!!" - she imitated Emmett's voice - No, it was a troll. - she said sarcastically

Rosalie: I'd run if I was you.

The four vampires chased them until they lost them because they hid under the cloak again.

Jasper: Come out, don't be cowards.

Harry, ___: No!! We're safe under the cloak!!

The Cullens tried to follow the voice but it didn't work. Alice saw their decision, she took the cloak off of them and they them. Emmett took ___ by her feet, Jasper did the same with Harry. They hung up the brothers upside down on the top of a tree and left them there.

Harry, ___: My blood's going up to my brain!!

All the wizards: As if you had one!!!

Harry, ___: Shut it!! - the brothers were laughing because it was just a joke - Okay, we're sorry.

Alice: What? I can't hear you. Do you hear them? - she asked her brothers playfully and they shook their head with a mocking smile on their faces

Suddenly, the sound of a car parking, more specifically the Cullen's Jeep, of which Isabella and Edward got out. When he saw his girlfriend on the tree, he approached her.

___: Hi, Eddie. - she said with a smile

Edward: What did you do now? - he asked looking at his girlfriend who had an innocent smile on her face as if she hasn't done anything

Harry, ___: Why do you think we did something? - they looked at Edward - We pranked your brothers and they hung us upside down!!

Everyone laughed for their sync. Edward helped his girlfriend and brother-in-law to get down. When he had ___ in his arms, he placed a kiss on her lips. Harry made a disgusted face which made everyone but Isabella laugh who glared at ___ angrily.