11. Horcrux

NARRATOR

The weekend came by fast, the Cullen family and ___ were preparing to go to the cave and see if there was a Horcrux. They all were in the Cullen household's garden. The one who was most nervous was ___ because she didn't want to see the Cullen family get hurt.

Jasper: Calm down, I can feel your nerves from the other side of the house.

___: Don't ask me to calm down. We'll just see what's in the cave.

Carlisle: Well, we'll be careful. It's okay. It's time to go.

They all went in one car, more specifically, in Emmet's Jeep. ___ was on the front with Alice who was driving. On the second row were Rosalie and Esme, the boys were on the back of the car. ___ was guiding Alice through the way because she felt the aura of the object.

___: Turn to the left. - She said with her eyes closed. After a while, they arrived to the cave - We're here.

Esme: How are you so sure, sweetie?

___: I feel the object's energy. - everyone got out of the Jeep but before entering, ___ warned them - Remember, if anything happens, do as I say. - everyone nodded and entered the cave which looked empty but ___ knew it wasn't like that. She touched the wall realizing it possessed the same charm that the other cave, the one she went with her brother and Dumbledore. So she took a piece of something sharp - Sorry.

She cut her hand leaving a few blood drops. The Cullens looked scared, they looked at Jasper with fear but he was calm.

Jasper: Don't look at me like that, I'd prefer to get my head ripped off rather to kill her.

___ put her hand on the cave's stone wall making it open leaving to see the hair brush floating in the middle of the cave.

___: It needs a sacrifice to open it!! EPISCKEY!! - Her hand closed easily, she didn't have any cut anymore. They entered they new part of the cave, ___ stopped them when she saw a trap so she took a stone and threw it to the trap. The trap activated throwing a dart with venom at the stone - There are not only traps, there could be a curse. Anyone volunteers to go? - Carlisle offered as a volunteer because of his more developed senses. He managed to skip all the traps. When he got to the hairbrush, he took it carefully and gave it to ___. They thought it all had ended but no, from the chamber that was in front, came out a snake that ___ knew perfectly - It's a Basilisk!!! Don't look at it's eyes!!!!

 They thought it all had ended but no, from the chamber that was in front, came out a snake that ___ knew perfectly - It's a Basilisk!!! Don't look at it's eyes!!!!