Chapter 38- The New Year's Eve Party

Please read my thing at the bottom THANKS

Chapter 38

After going back to the Carson's house on the twenty-sixth of December, saying a goodbye, or how Shane's Grandmother says it, see you soon. She was something special, she was just so caring and truly a great person.

Right before leaving, Shane's grandma hugged him tightly and whispered something in his ear just quiet enough for him to hear, then she let us go. Smiling and waving out the door as Shane pulled away in my Range Rover.

_______

The past week has been completely relaxing and it been wonderful. I don't think I've been this relaxed in a while, though with it being New Year's Eve day, I realize I need a dress for the party that Shanelle and Blake invited us to tonight.

Coming downstairs holding two dresses in my hands, "which one? I narrowed it down, now you have to pick your favorite," I asked him what dress I should wear and he full out told me that he couldn't choose. Now that I narrowed it down to two, hopefully, he can make up his mind now.

"Well I'm not sure," he grabs his chin as if he's in feel thought, "you're going to have to try them both on,"

Rolling my eyes I run back up the stairs and slip the first one on. Its lose fitting, and it starts out black and fades down into a sliver, grey color. Looking for a piece of jewelry that would with this, I pick up my crescent moon necklace and walk downstairs.

Jumping down the last two steps catches Shane's attention when my feet hit the floor making somewhat of a loud noise.

"Wow, Sweet Cheeks you look amazing, so beautiful," he stares at me before he begins to get up before I know it he's walked over to me with our bodies so close together. I kiss his lips softly looking into his deep blue eyes.

"So you like this one more?" I asked as I playing with his hair at the base of his neck.

"I love them both, you look stunning in both, but this one just seems to fit the mood more," I giggle as he traces his fingers up and down my sides.

"Okay," I smile just before I was going to go up the stairs I stop and turn around. "Are we going to get ready here or at the hotel?" I wonder, my question makes him turn around with a look of concentration.

"Well it really doesn't matter to me, the lady said we could check into our room anytime after 2," he leans up against the railing as I'm up about four steps. "So why not get everything ready now? It's 2 now, we can head out when you want, the hotel isn't far it is just across downtown. Then we can both get ready there,"

"Okay that's good," I smile running up a couple more steps before stopping once again. "Do you want me to put your stuff in the bag too? Or do you want to do it yourself?"

"You know, I'll just come up with you," I giggle as he catches up to me on the steps, tickling my sides trying to make me move faster, which really doesn't work because it just makes me laugh even hard. I end up falling on my hands as I still stand on the stairs.

Once we get up the stairs into our bedroom, Shane goes into the closet and grabs a black button down, along with a grey tie. Smiling at his choice to match he hands it to me to fold. "You know lets not get it wrinkled, I'll put it in the bag with my dress, what pants are you wearing, if they can get wrinkled just put them in here," I put the shirt back on the hanger and put it the bag where my dress is going to be in about two seconds.

"Can I just wear jeans? Or is it really fancy?" He asks me as if he is slightly nervous.

"I'm not really sure, I know it is fancy but do you want me to text Shanelle to find out what Blake is wearing?" I ask as I struggle with the zipper on yet another dress. Shane comes over and slowly zips it down.