Chapter 18- The Wedding (Part 1)

Chapter 18

As we drive through the downtown core, the tall scrapers seem to be staring down at the large truck in seated in. The busy traffic driving, all driving I'm the same direction, stopping at lights.

I don't mind spending everyday,
out on your corner in the pouring rain.
Look for the girl with the broken smile,
ask her if she wants to stay a while.
And she will be loved,
and she will be loved.

Maroon 5 lyrics spill through the speakers. The truck has been filled with silence, other than the radio, I fell asleep for about an hour on the way here.

"I'm going to check in, you can stay in here if you want," Shane quickly says hopping out of the truck, giving me a small smile he shuts the door. Is he angry with me? Did I do something?

Sending Shanelle a quick text message telling her we arrived safely and that we're just about to go up to the room.

Look about the windows of the trucks windows, I look around the skyscrapers at the people walking around. Groups of friends, old couples, mid aged couples, younger couples, families. All laughing, smiling, serious conversations all around. In the middle of the hustle and bustle there's a small green area with large trees. Barely being able to read the sign I can see that it's called Frank Williams Park.

"Ready to go? I think you should take one card because the chances are I'm going to loose mine," he chuckles, reaching over he hands me a room key. "We're on the fourteenth floor,"

"All the way up there?" My eye brows raised, his smile grows. Okay so this means he isn't mad right, before he went in he seemed angry.

"Yep, I'll get all our bags," he shuts his door to open the backseat. He pulls out our suitcases and I get out to meet him at the end of the tailgate. Smiling, we begin to walk across the street. He has to park here in the overflow parking because his truck is too big to fit into the underground parking. Another reason why we should have brought my car.

Opening the door to the room, I'm rather surprised of the lay out. I've never had to hotel room like this. There's a small kitchen as soon as you walk into the small apartment. The living room has a blue couch and a large tv pasted right across from it on the wall.

"Oh my gosh Shane!" I gawk and he smiles in satisfaction.

"I like it," he smiles walking past me towards the window, taking a quick peek out, the busy traffic goes about as I stand above them.

It weird where the door is, right next to the window. Walking into the room, it has a massive bed, with a large tv across from it, hanging on the wall. There's another door attached, opening it, it reveals a bathroom, with another door opening up right by the kicthen.

"Its perfect, why didn't you just get a regular room?" I ask Shane hearing him approach, when he reaches me his arms link around my body. Leaning into his body I rest my head on the left side of his chest. His heart beat is fast making me smile wide.

"Because I wanted the both of us to be comfortable," nodding in agreement, I turn to face my tall boyfriend. Feelings for him have excelled beyond what I though would have happend. Every time I see his face, my heart beats faster making me smile. Placing my hand on the left side of his chest, his heart is fast also, confirming that he feels at least a little bit of the same about me.

"That's all for you," he says making my eyes fly up to meet his sparkling blue ones. I pull him into a tight hug, my arms wrapped around his neck, he tightens his grip around my body. Standing my tippy toes I place and small kiss on his neck.

How It All Startedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें