Chapter 25- The Difficult Goodbye

Warning very mature content is within the next chapter.

Chapter 25

Our gasps are heard, but the want is overpowering. Shane has me in his arms, with my legs around his waist as I lean against the door.

He holds tighter, lifting me slightly giving me more access to his lips. Fingers continuously tug and run through his fingers. He begins to walk towards the stairs, effortlessly taking each step. He closes the door and leans me against it again. My heartbeat is beating so fast, my lungs want to exchange air but my lips won't allow. Shane reluctantly pulls away and kisses down my neck on to my collarbone. Gasping as he begins to suck just under my bone.

"I love you," I whisper, my uneven breath becomes worse as he continues to suck. Then it hit me. I'm ready.

I'm ready.

Shane and I are going to do this. I really don't want to tell him, that I'm still a virgin, but he's going to find out some time right? He's the only guy I've ever loved. I'm twenty-two and have never had sex, that's embarrassing.

He pulls away from the mark he's just made with his precious lips. His eyes linger where his lips just left, a smile becoming more prominent. His eyes then flicker up to meet mine. "I love you, baby," then our lips fall back in place. He walks us over to the bed, he slowly lets my feet fall to the ground without breaking the kiss.

My hands decide to roam around his chest, before slipping them under. He pulls away from our kiss and quickly pulls his shirt off. He slowly lays me on the bed and follows after me. As our lips collide again, his hand begins to softly touch the skin on the top of my yoga pants tracing over my hips.

It's my turn to be confident. Breaking the and I attempt to take off my shirt. Although when it's halfway off, covering my eyes and my arms in the air Shane chuckles.

"You want some help babe?" I groan that wasn't supposed to happen. It was supposed to be smooth and... Sexy? Sure. He gently tugs and it comes off leaving me exposed to only my black lace bra on. Good choice for tonight I guess. Although the way his eyes are roaming freely over my body is making me self-conscious. Before I can make a move to cover myself at least a little bit, he leans down kissing my stomach.

I need to tell him that I'm not experienced... Not like he can't tell. He kisses the side of my hip making goosebumps crawl all over my exposed stomach. He comes back up to my lips and stays hovering over me. His hot breath is felt all over my face. "Shane," I begin shyly my eyes linger around his lower waist noticing the growing bludge making me more nervous yet excited.

"Yes baby," he says linking our hands, squeezing them together.

"You, uh... You know I've never, uh... Done this," I shyly tell him avoiding his eyes, although that is a very difficult thing to do considering he is centimeters away from my face.

"I know," he smiles. My face twists in confusion, I'm not sure what to do. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

My heart nearly stops. He's so caring, and beautiful, and perfectly chiseled. I almost second guessed myself there for a second, but there isn't a doubt in my mind that I woukdn't want to give this to him. I nod giving him myself, everything feels right. To avoid anymore talking, I pull on his neck to kiss me again. He doesn't fight it, he slowly kisses back. We are actually going to be do the most intimate thing a couple can be doing. I really am nervous.

My finger releases his blonde locks and searches for his belt. He stands back up I scoot to the edge of the bed, and continue what I started, he reaches into his back pocket and throws his wallet on to the bed. I finally get his belt undone, and I let him unbutton them before I tug them down myself.

How It All StartedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara