Chapter 9- The Walk

Chapter 9

My eyes slowly opening, taking place of where I am. My comfy bed seems more comfortable this morning, making me cuddle into it more. My eyes soon take in that my fists are pulling on a t-shirt... That someone is wearing?

Someone is in my big comfy bed? Who's in my bed? I look at the t-shirt more, I've seen this before... But on who? Looking at the familiar shirt more, it hits me. It's Blake's!

Wait...

Blake's in my bed?! Since when? Why is he here? Did I sleep with him. No I couldn't have. Shanelle would be here if he was here. There wouldn't be a possibility that he would be in my bed.

I slowly lift my chin making my eyes look at the man's face, that happens to be sleeping in my big comfy bed!

To my relief its only Shane.

Wait its 'only Shane'?

Why is it 'only Shane'?

Why is Shane in my bed! Looking at his face once more, all the memories come flooding back from last night.

Him finding me in the bathroom, completely broken. To him helping and comforting me, even though I barely told him the half of it.

Staring at his face I notice his eyes are wide open and his famous smirk is plastered on his face.

"What time is it?" I mumble closing my eyes again. Was he awake the whole time I was having my freak out?

"It's ten minutes to seven," he says, he sounds like he's been up for a while. His voice his still extremely husky and hot.

"How long have you been awake?" I ask, blinking furiously to stop my eyes from burning from the new cold air that is attacking my eyes.

"Twenty minutes," he chuckles lightly.

"Why didn't you get up?"

"Someone's been holding me hostage," he smirks

"What?" I ask confused, but he looks down at the shirt he is wearing and my fists are still holding on tightly. Letting go quickly, the shirt is left in two bumps, I smooth them out feeling out his toned chest. Not meaning to, I automatically blush.

"I'm going to have a quick shower," I stated starting to get up only to be pulled back down softly landing against his body.

"What are you doing?" I look at him like he's crazy. I need to get up and have a shower yet he's pulling me back down on to my comfy bed making me want to stay here forever. Not like I'd have a problem with that. Here I am, big comfy bed, warm blankets, tv in front of me, and a really hot guy next to me. Now I'm questioning my morals. Why was I getting up?

"You're too warm, I need you to stay," okay, now there's no doubt that I was wrong about getting up.

"Fine, until the alarm rings."

"Sounds good," he pulls me into his chest. Of course, how can I protest. He looks so vulnerable when he just wakes up, he looks like a big teddy bear. I cuddle into him as if he was one.

"So wake me up when it's all over! When I'm wiser and I'm older!" My alarm clock sings to me. This song ironically fits the situation... Waking me up from the mess that I created of myself, and now its all over... For now.

"Okay I'm going to have a shower," I groan getting up from the warm blankets. I look back over at the body in my bed, and he's staring back. His gaze makes my heart speed up, and go overboard.

Looking at myself in the mirror makes me realize that, I'm never going to be good enough for Shane. He probably likes someone else. I wouldn't blame him, every girl that interacts with him, almost falls to the floor begging for a chance. My legs are marked with new and old scars. Both reminding me of what's happened in the past.