Chapter 12- The First Date

Chapter 12

"Alex, be mine," he whispers barely touching my lips, "Be my girlfriend,"

Before I know what I'm doing, I smiling wider than I ever had, pulling his lips down to meet mine once again. Slowly moving our lips he begins to lift up.

"Yes," I whisper just so he could hear. Not that there's anyone else to hear. His smile grows and grows until I don't think it could be possible to smile bigger.

His head falls into my neck and begins to kiss all over, giggling uncontrollably, his crazy kisses come around to meet my lips finally. As his tongue meets my lips asking for entrance, I slowly open my mouth. He picks me up as he rolls over not breaking our amazing kiss, now I'm straddling his waist.

As we break, needing air I nuzzle my head into his neck. "I don't think I've been this happy," I whisper.

"I can't wait to make you happier," he whispers back making my heart melt to pieces. I just keep falling harder and harder for this guy.

For the rest of the day we took random pictures of each other, stealing hugs and kisses from each other.

"Sweet Cheeks there's a nice restaurant in town, want to go out of dinner?"

"I have nothing to wear," I look up at him, as we cuddle on the couch, with some reality tv show playing, but neither of us is paying attention to it.

"You always have something to wear," he chuckles while playing with a strand of my hair, "and you look good in all of it,"

I blush furiously at his statement, and hit him in the chest lightly leaving my hand on his toned stomach. He quickly grabs it and entwines our fingers.

"What time do you want to go, because it's already six," I ask looking into his deep blue eyes. He looks at me almost as if he's getting lost.

"Let's leave here by seven," he puts his arm around the back of the couch.

"Okay well, I'm going to have a shower and get ready," I say beginning to get up, to only be pulled back down and harassed with kisses.

"I'll never get used to doing that to you," he chuckles letting me get up. As soon as I get up I bend down and kiss his soft lips.

"You should pick out an outfit that I should wear, while I'm in the shower," I smile, he just nods and smiles back. He's so sweet. Bending down to peck his lips again, I can't believe hes my boyfriend.

Getting in the shower is probably the hardest thing to do when you can't step on one foot. Showering as fast as I can I shut the shower off and reach for my towel. Quickly learning that I forgot to grab one I hear Shane in the bedroom. I can't just run out there soaking wet and get a towel and run back in.

"Shane," I yell to see if he replies. He comes to the door and opens it a tiny bit. Until he realizes that the curtain is hiding me. He's only wearing boxers, and he's toned body is exposed.

"Yes Sweet Cheeks?"

"I forgot to get a towel," I mumble awkwardly looking at him as he starts to shake his head and walk back out of the bathroom, but quickly reappearing seconds later with a white towel.

"Thank you," I sweetly thank him. Reaching for it, but he yanks it back before I can grab it almost moving the shower curtain that would expose me.

"Shane!" I scream and he gives in and hands it to me, laugh he shuts the door. I begin to dry off, walking into our room, I see that he picked out two outfits and put them out on the bed for me.