Chapter 30- The Fight

Chapter 30

Walking up to the old rustic looking building, Shane tightly holds my hand guiding me to the back doors near where his dressing rooms are. He told me Kane will be at our seats in the front row waiting for me, but he told me to wait with him as he gets ready.

"Stop being so shaky," he whispers in my ear kissing my cheek as we enter his unknown dressing room. He puts his bag down and he sits next to it waving for me to go next to him, it's only then that I realize that I'm still standing in the doorway observing the small yet spacious room. The walls are only concrete, that are painted over white. The bench that surrounds three of four walls is blue, when I make it to the bench Shane pulls me into his chest, so my neck is level with his lips. "You don't have to be nervous for me,"

"I know, I just worry about you," I carefully take his hand play with one finger at a time, examining it looking at little details. He chuckles shaking his head laughing, his other hand wraps around and rest's on the small of my back.

"I love you," he kisses in the middle of my chest below my collarbones. When I let go of his other hand that I was playing with it also wraps around to meet his other at my back. Teasing him I lean down waiting for a kiss when he goes for one I pull my head back so he can't reach it. "We're playing games I see," he laughs pulling me closer so it's hard for me to do my teasing.

"It's only a game if two people play," I smirk at my cheeky boyfriend giggling to myself.

"Really now? I just want a kiss from my beautiful girlfriend," his lip falls out into a pout and his blue eyes get extra wide.

"Oh fine," I sigh leaning down, a smirk spreads across his lips, just as our lips brush I pull back as far as I can. His eyebrows move closer together as he realizes what I just did, now it's my turn to smirk.

"You are too damn sneaky!" I laugh loudly as he stands up, as I squirm in his arms trying to escape, he doesn't let me go. Shane grabs me by the sides, picking me up and letting my feet land on the blue bench. "You have to kiss me," his voice sounds like he's serious and begging for my lips, yet his smile says something else. The large smirk that is spread across his lips make my knee's weak. I can't give in yet, I tell myself.

"Beg," I try my absolute hardest to keep a straight face. It worked for about ten seconds before I broke into laughter and he caught on that I was joking, but in my mind, I was actually serious, but he doesn't need to know that yet. I decide and leave my teasing for another time and let our lips finally collide, I have to say it was difficult to do that to him, especially when he does things with his eyes, that is the killer.

As our soft lips meet softly, his tender lips move slowly on mine. I tangle my fingers in his hair, as usual, he pushes my back softly against the concrete wall, he deepens the kiss. He moans rather loud into my mouth making me weak at that very moment. Although I do have to say, I don't mind having this slight height advantage while I'm standing on this bench.

"Shane, no sex prior to the fight," a random voice comes from the doorway. Our lips suddenly pull apart out of fright, but as we meet eye contact with Shane's coach, my boyfriend shake's his head before going in to kiss me again. Turning my head away he makes contact with my cheek, he laughs then mumbles, it's only David.

"How are you?" I ask the older man.

He smiles and shakes his head, "I'm very well thank you." Shane decides to let me free and set me down on the concrete floor. "Shane you're so whipped,"

My boyfriend's laugh echoes through the room making my heart beat faster. "I love her," his eyes meet mine, making my cheeks turn a red color. He pulls me against him, hugging me tightly, "David could you help Alex find Kane in the regular seats, he's waiting for her," I look up at him frantically, nervousness sets in my stomach making me slightly nauseous. His coach nods standing from his seated position, my breathing become irregular which catches Shane's attention to look down at me. "Baby you don't have to worry,"