Chapter 15- The Fair

Chapter 15

Waking up the next morning, the bright light shining through the window. Looking up at Shane he peacefully breaths in and out ever so slowly. He's so beautiful. The way the small frown on his relaxed face looks.

Shifting the slightest bit, nausea fell over me. Quickly getting up and hopping to my bathroom,-as quickly as I could-, I empty my contents of my stomach out. I hear Shane open the door, and sits down beside me, pulling me to sit between his legs. He kisses just below jaw, I lean my head back into the crook of his neck. His hands running up and down my sides, "I'm sorry," I mumble.

"It's okay, don't worry about it babe," he assures, pulling my hair away from my face, another wave of nausea passes over me again.

Coughing after, I get up quickly followed by Shane. I brush my teeth and he tells me he's going to make me some tea. Laying back in bed, resting against the head board, flicking through the channels, I decide on the reality show Duck Dynasty. Shane comes in quietly setting a mug, and a plate with cheese and crackers. He is a life saver.

"Thank you," I smile, grabbing the mug, blueberry tea. "Oh gosh, my favourite," I look over to him, grinning he sits next to me.

"Good, because I guessed and that's my favourite too," chuckling at each other, we continue to watch this crazy show about guys with long beards who make duck calls.

I put my cast on, getting up and grabbing the plates, I feel great now, it must have just been from that horrible dream. Thankfully Shane hasn't brought it up. Following me down the stairs, when we reach the kitchen, I put the plate and mug in the sink and turn around. I look at the clock and see its already three in the afternoon! Shane pushes me against the countertop, playing with the hem of his shirt that is on me, he connects our lips, he kisses me at such a slow pace, I almost beg for more. When my hand reaches around his neck pulling him closer. His hands reach just below my bum, lifting me on to the kitchen working space. His opens my thigh's, pushing his body between them, he knots his finger in my hair. While I run my right hand fingers up and down his ever so toned body.

Everything inside me is burning. His touch making me go crazy. He moans as I slightly pull his hair. One of his arms coming around my hips, pulling me closer to the edge of the counter, his hand rests on my upper thigh. His tongue moving so slowly inside my mouth.

"I'm back ho- oh shit," Shanelle yells the first part before cutting off to barely audible. "I'm sorry did I interrupt something?" she smirks setting some of the groceries she bought on the counter.

"Nope its alright," Shane says twisting his head in her direction, while I say at the same time, "yes!"

She laughs and apologizes. I slide of the counter into Shane's arms standing on to my toes I peck his lips making him chuckle. Walking over to where Shanelle put the groceries down, I see that's she picked up chocolate chip cookies. Opening the pakage to be quickly scolded by Shanelle. Grabbing Shane's hand I pull him into the living room. I sit on his lap, I feel an odd vibration coming from his pocket, moving over for him to grab it, he wraps his arm around my shoulders as he reads the text.

"Here read this," he says passing his iPhone to me.

To Shane

Hi Shane, your father and I have planned a trip from a week and a half. Would you be so kind to ask Alex to stay over for that time? Our flight leaves early Monday morning, so it would be good for you both to come over tomorrow night. If that's alright. I hope she doesn't mind. Love you! Let me know!

"Can I reply?" I ask Shane as soon as I'm done reading. He nods looking over at me, I kiss his cheek quickly before returning to the iPhone.