Chapter 11- The Cabin

A/N last update until the New Year! Hope you all had an amazing Christmas, and I hope you have a good day today! love you all! Comment, tell me what you think! It means a lot! Don't forget to vote! You can follow me on Instagram @_holly3! Love you all! <3 Happy New Year!

Chapter 11

My week went so extremely slow, that I thought the world was going to end before the week would. It was even a shortened week, but it's finally Friday morning and Shane just texted me, telling me that he's on his way to pick me up.

Finally being able to go somewhere for a long weekend is going to be amazing. Though that's not the best part, it's even better to be spending it with Shane.

"Are you sure you're alright to go alone, he said you could bring a friend," Shanelle tries to persuade me into bringing her once again, because she claims that 'it's to be of a chance that Shane is going to try and kill me and throw my body in the lake.' Because, yes. Shane is totally that person.

"I am one hundred percent sure that I'm going to be okay with Shane," I reassure her one more time.

"Fine. Okay, so do you have everything? Socks, shoes, extra shoes, bras, sexy-"

"Shanelle!" I cut her off before she could finish.

"Well, I just want to make sure, just in case,"

"Yeah, yeah," I shake her off, just as the phone starts to ring. I let Shane in, to carry my bag, he insisted. He keeps going off about how 'you need to be careful your foot is hurt' and stuff.

Like I'll be fine.

"Hello?" He opens the door slowly walking in.

"Hi," I smile walking into the hallway to the door. "I'll bring my suitcase over here, hold on," I turn around to go grab it before Shane stops me and walks past me and gets it before me.

"Okay, see you Shanelle," I yell from the doorway.

"See you," she yells back I close the door and begin to walk, looking up at Shane and smiling seeing that he's already looking down.

"Excited?" He asks as we get in the elevator.

"Very," I giggle, holding my purse and a bag of food to eat on the way, although Shane said no I still got some.

Getting to his truck he puts my bag in the back and I jump up into the passenger seat. Putting my purse and the food in the back seat, Shane gets in the truck and quickly pulls away. Being only ten in the morning the highway is busy, full of families going away for the weekend.

"So what's there to do around the cabin?" I ask over the music. One of my new favorite songs are playing, Let Her Go by Passenger.

"Lots, just wait until you get here, you'll see," he smiles looking over at me before focusing back on the road.

After fighting about who's going to make dinner.

Me.

Then fighting who's going to clean up.

Both of us.

We finally turn off the highway and on to a dirt road. Beginning to see the view of the very large lake and a few large cabins we continue down the road.

"The cabin is the very end one," he laughs as I try and guess which one it is.

"Like on this road? Or the end one before this turn?" I question.

He shakes his head at my curiosity. We turn the corner so my question is answered, being that its the last cabin on the road.

"Is that the cabin?" I point dumbfounded, Shane nods pulling into the driveway. "It looks like a country club!"