Damn! A whole mother material.

Ranvijay POV.

I will wait for her to share her everything with me.

Time skip.

It was almost midnight when we get back with dinner. There they were, all three huddled together in a blanket, watching "My Neighbour Totoro" utterly concentrated, like there will be 100 Mark's test on it!

As far as I remember, I have watched Niharika watch this single anime like a hundred times. Still she is so much engrossed in it and not to mention cutely engrossed in it.

Her nephew was clinging to her like a koala. The scene made me chuckle to myself.

"Oye, I got u this!", Nitin handed a 1 liter bottle of Thums up to her, and she jumped like a baby along with Parth in her embrace.
"Jiju (brother in law), you are the best." She threw a flying kiss to Nitin. Prajakta was adoringly watching her two babies giggling over a mere thumbs up brought by her husband.

"Oye, Go and change, it's already late." Nitin handed me a set of tee and sweats of his.

I politely denied, "No no, it's completely alright. We will head home after having dinner. "

-" No Pari will stay with me, please.",pouted Parth.

Prajakta too joined them," It's already late. Stay over na. It's been long, Niharika has stayed with us."

Shit. I didn't want to stay. It's not like I hate them. But, I have been habitual with my loneliness. I can't tolerate too many people in my space.

I tried once again," We haven't even brought our clothes, tomorrow I have to office early, it would be better if we head home."

Niharika suddenly whined," But tomorrow's a holiday and I haven't stayed here for really long". Shit. Yes. Tomorrow is Sunday. "Yes, but I have some urgent work and so I will have to go.", I tried some more.

But, Niharika was adamant. "I don't wanna go back now." Parth clutched her even more. Should I say, right now I am jealous over a 7 year old?

"Idea, uncle you have office na, you go back. Pari stays with us." Jealous, scratch that. I am hella pissed off now.

The rest three nodded in suggestion. What? Have they gone mad? Me without Niharika. In that apartment? Have they gone crazy?

But, how will I say that.

I tried to convince Niharika, "But we left in haste. I don't think it's a good idea to stay back. What if my parents come tomorrow?"

Her face fell. Now, I cursing myself. She is sad just because of my selfishness and inability to share personal space.

"Okay let's do one thing, You leave after dinner. Niharika will go back to your home by tomorrow early morning. Nitin can drop her. Does that sound good?"

Why can't they understand I can't sleep without her!

I hope, Niharika understands. She was staring at me for so long. I hope she gets the message.

"No di, he won't be able to find anything on his own. I did the laundry today."

-"Now?"

-"Pari don't go naa... pleaaaseee, you can tell him on call right? Please stay.. Please uncle, let her stay, please.."

Having no other option, I agreed to them. I just hate myself for not being able to accept that I want to stay with her, but. We silently had our dinner. I wish someone stops me from heading back home. I better stay here with her, than in the apartment alone. I have weirdly developed a habit of her.