How will it be?

Ranvijay's anger was yet to be subdued. Somehow, he can't control his rage on the fact, that his mother was so crudely disrespecting Niharika.

He opened his drawer to find some file, but his eyes landed on the piece of paper, Niharika handed him on the day of conference. He never saw it, and later as a whole forget about it.

Curious about what it was, he opened the document, only to be shocked once again. "This girl, how can she be so intelligent and selfless, at the same time." Guilt, pride, satisfaction and a tad bit of repercussion filled him.

Arjun entered his cabin at that time. "Bhai, I want to discuss something." 

"Sure, have a seat."

Arjun sat down, but hesitated to start the conversation. Seeing him, Ranvijay remembered Niharika's words, "If he is hesitating, you can start, you're the elder one, you should initiate. Don't ponder upon the past, be the brother you always wanted to be, now! Hmm?"

"Arjun, you can tell me. Don't hesitate."

"Bhai. It's about father's company."

Time skip.

The night quickly drew in, as Ranvijay finally returned to his home. He rang the bell. Niharika came rushing like a storm and again escaped like one, disappearing into the kitchen.

Ranvijay was left baffled and wanting. "Where's my hug? Why is she in such a hurry?" Disappointed, he followed her in the kitchen and found her pacing back n forth the kitchen, cooking at a faster speed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.
"What's wrong?" She too asked him the same question.
"Urghh ... you didn't give me water!" He couldn't utter the actual words, so he blamed water instead.
"Am so sorry, please drink it from the bottles, I have filled some."

Still not satisfied with her response, he left his bag and tightly hugged her from behind. "RaaanviJaaaay...." She only smiled and swayed her body along with his, stirring her curry. He to minded his own business, hiding his face in the crook of her neck, or resting his head on her shoulder.

"How was your day?"

"Um, not bad. "

"Anything special?"

"Arjun came to talk."

"Really? What?"

"I'll tell you later. What about yours?"

"Ohh, don't even ask it. One of the worst days ever! First of all our mothers ruined my morning, then my principal ruined my day, and the coordinator and HOD ruined my night."

"Why?" He chuckled a bit,
Leaving her, he stood facing her, bending on the kitchen counter for support.

"You know, our princi is full on crazy! She wants interactive sessions for students, viva for students and many other industrious things to be done every day only with in 6 hours that they stay there. And me being the smallest of age among all staff members, they made me the scape goat! They assigned me for the lesson plan! Now, I have to make a lesson plan for a week following the new curriculum! Am I joke to them."

"You could have said no then."

"Honestly, I don't mind. You too are very much busy with your works, and I have been pestering you to spend time with me. If I am busy too, I won't be able to bother you. So, that would be better I guess. Also they are paying extra, so why not?"