Our Love will keep us Going

"Sit, I wanna talk." Niharika was perplexed. This was probably the first time Ranvijay was initiating a conversation. Already she was still in shock the way Ranvijay has walked in through the front door of her hotel room, few minutes ago.

"First of all, how are you here? Why are you here?" Niharika questioned with her hands on her hips, looking at Ranvijay, who just sat on her messy bed.

Ranvijay looked at her with bored eyes, and then pulled her to him, such that, she fell on him. He made her sit on his lap, facing him, still not leaving hands.

"This is the last time." He said.

"Of what?" She asked confused.

"Of you, leaving the house after a huge arguement, and me, sparing you for pulling such a stunt."

"What are you saying?" Her eyebrows creased with his words.

"Don't you think, this is too childish for a mature person like you?"

Niharika was getting on what he was indicating, but she was a bit embarrassed and a bit stubborn to address the fact. She lowered her head playing with his shirt buttons.

"I don't get, what you are meaning."

"Oh you know very well. I am talking about you, leaving me alone in the huge apartment, everytime we argue on something. We are married for two years now, for God's sake. So, stop doing this. If we are arguing, then let us sit after we are calm and talk it out. Not show our back to each other, and definitely not you leaving your home."

She was ashamed, that Ranvijay was saying these words. She always thought her to be the mature and responsible one, in their relationship. And here he is knocking sense in her head, that too in a gentle way. She nodded her head.

"If you want something for me, clearly tell me that. Don't give lame excuses of anniversaries or such events. Just straight away tell me that you want to spend some time with me, or you are missing me. Call me out, saying I am not giving you enough attention instead of walking out on me."

She once again nodded like a obedient child. He seemed to be in an angry mood, which somehow shakes her inside like hell. Right now, she was sitting on the angry Devil's lap.

"Understood?"

She nodded once more.

"Cat got your tongue? Look at my eyes and speak you understood."

She slowly lifted her eyes, looking at his eye, and said, "Yes, I did. I am sorry."

"Good. You won't be getting off the hook, just because you are cute. Today is a special day for you, so I am not spoiling that. But, remember, next time, you leave me for any stupid reason, I will find you out, throw you over my shoulder, bring back to our home, tie you to myself and set the whole home on fire. And I mean each word I said."

His eyes were burning with a fire that can burn her down, but strangely, she found this extreme passion, an added reason to love him more. The threat didn't scare her, may be it did a bit, but definitely made her feel even more secured that he loves her this much. The fire in his eyes and words set her soul on fire too. May be she was a bit scared.

Not being able to handle his intense glazing eyes, she embraced him. She hid her scared face into his neck, mumbling, "You are scaring me."

"That was the intention."

"I am sorry", she mumbled hugging his waist, and hiding her face more into his neck.

"This should be like this only." He spoke after a long pause, hugging her back.