Molester?

Ranvijay POV.

Finally we are lying down to sleep. As days are passing, she is warming up my cold ice walls little by little. If I knew, she could be this healing, I would've married her the very day I met her.

I won't disagree that I was the one who was scared of this marriage and pushed it as much as I can, but what can I do? Just a few months back a girl left me saying I am too cold to be with. I didn't want to ruin someone's life, that too Niharika's. Not only she, but her whole family is occupying me inch by inch.

When I woke up this morning, Parth was lying over me. I cannot describe what I felt, how much happy I was at that moment. The way he didn't want me to leave him to come home, I felt loved, an overwhelming amount of love.

Honestly, sometimes I feel jealous of Parth. The kid has got the best family around him. Understanding and caring parents, a super supportive aunt who can flip the world for her nephew, the kid got it all. On the top of it, he himself is a bundle of joy.

Looking to my left, Niharika is fast asleep with her back facing me. I too should sleep.

Morning.

"If you don't wake up with in 5 minutes, I am telling you, nobody will be worse than me. It's already 8:30, please wake up naa", I was wide awake, I woke up at her first call, but I love to mess with her like this in the morning. I like her cute threats, so I test her patience as much as possible. Childish? Yes, but she's my wife right, I can do anything with her.

"Ahhhhhhhh, this cold man likes to test my patience so much."

I was smiling in my mind. Suddenly I felt a kiss on my forehead. "Still you are mine, my cold man." She whispered to me, brushing her fingers on my cheek, thinking I am asleep. I couldn't help my smile. My heart swelled up in pride hearing someone call mine so adoringly.

I slowly opened my eyes looking into hers. Her smile widened, a shy blush crept her cheeks. "Did you hear anything?" She asked. I feigned innocence, "Hmm?"

She sighed cheerfully, "Good get up and freshen up, I will bring your coffee."

The day went like this.

Niharika POV.

I don't yet know what made my husband like that, but I will wait for him to open up. His parents have some bad deeds behind his nature, I know that for sure. Being brought up in an Indian household, parents can be pretty much toxic or ignorant. I was also grown up by conservative parents, one narcissistic and the other too cold to bother. But I feel he had a much worse childhood. So, I try to make up for the dark patches he has.

I have notice how he gets silent over certain words like they're trauma for him. Lately, he opens up a lot. He doesn't try to hide the raging storms in his eyes, he tries to converse more. These are enough for me to keep going on.

Right now, I am cooking dinner. I was too bored to eat something regular, so I decided to make pasta. I called him asking what kind of pasta he likes, to which he vaguely replied whatever and declined the call not even letting me say a okay.
Just like my father.

So, I decided upon chicken white sauce pasta. Just you see Mr. Cold Man. If I won't sweep you off your feet with my great pasta, I will change my name to Ranu Mondol.

Just then, my phone started ringing. I switched off everything and answered the call.
-"Aye, you remember me now?"
-"Don't you dare bish, you are the married one here! You betrayed me"
- "Aw, is it darling?"
- "Shut up, listen I got promotion.. Yaaay!"
- "wooooooooooooooo, yess, you gotta treat me now! Ahhhh finally"
- "Yo busy married woman leave your husband and come to me."
I looked at the clock, it was almost 9.30.
-"Listen let me plug my earpods, I was cooking."
I plugged my ear pods and like the best friend she is, she went telling me stories over the whole weeks we haven't been able to talk, while I was cooking.

Ranvijay POV.

I rang the bell twice. Strange. She always answer the first one. I rang it twice again. No answer. May be she is in the bathroom. I unlocked the door with my keys, and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

There she was laughing and talking, I noticed the earpods.
"Aw, my darling. Don't be sad. You will always be my first."

What the heck. Who is she talking to. Who the heck is DARLING!

Why. The. Hell. Is. She. Giggling. So. Much.?????

"Yeah, yeah. We will have a date."

A date?

I saw her phone screen glowing on the kitchen cabinet next to me, she haven't even noticed me.
I spied her phone.

Gullu. Who the heck is he? She is into Korean looking men?

"Hey, I have a superb idea, why don't you come to my place tomorrow, my husband usually comes around 10 pm. We can have some us time, you know."

I saw red. My wife having us time with someone else.

"That way, you can meet him too. He will be glad to see you maybe."

Good. Okay. If she wants me to meet him, then it must not be something serious. Okay.

She turned to me. "Oh, my husband came, I will talk to you later. Yeah. Bye. Love you."

Fuck.  Love you? She didn't even say me that yet. How can she say that to someone else!

She handed me a glass of water, asking when did I come back.

Niharika POV.

"No need." He rejected the water walking towards bedroom.

What happened to him?  May be had a rough day in office.

I carried on my work and asked him to come for dinner.

He said,"I don't have an appetite. You go and eat." He always neglects his health like this. Looks like gotta give him a piece of mind.
So, I started.
-"Listen, I know you have a lots of work or may be very much stressed out, but you need to eat and sleep okay. You can't neglect your health."

He haughtily replied, "None of your business, I am a grown man, I can take care of myself. I don't need you."

Is he nuts or something. Everything was fine till morning, what happened to him so suddenly.

- "Listen Mr. Cold Man, you can sulk all you want but eat first. I have made some finger-licking pasta."
-" Stop acting like you care."
-" What do you mean? I am just asking you to come eat dinner. What's wrong in it?"

He ignored my words completely focusing on his laptop. I closed his laptop flap and took away his laptop from him.

His eyes blazed with fury, " How dare you? Stop poking nose in my life, and mind your own life. Now give me back my laptop and let me work in peace."

What I saw in his eyes weren't only anger, it was something else too. It was sorrow. I tried to cup his face, he yanked my hand.

-"Don't. Stop touching me every chance you get, can't you see I feel uncomfortable?"
- "What are you saying? My touches makes you uncomfortable?"
- "Yes, how many more times do I need to tell you this?"
- " Are you implying that I molested my own husband?"
- "Yes you did, and you do it all the time. You forcefully impose yourself on me everytime."

Shit. What did I do. I never realized I made him this uncomfortable. Oh my God. I molested my own husband.

I barely muttered Sorry, leaving the room. No, I can't face him after this.