I don't do Roses

Ranvijay POV.

It's been exactly a week, I have seen Niharika. Last I saw her on the board meeting, after that neither of us tried to contact each other. Call it our ego or stupidity.

I have all rights to be angry. She should have told me, atleast once. My company was the most precious thing to me, I gifted her a part of it, as a part of my emotions.

She denied it then, I can understand, she doesn't find emotion related to riches. But, claiming them when I was about to hand it over to Arjun, she did wrong, at least she could have asked me for once. It kind of felt like playing with my emotion.

Now, Arjun doesn't talk to me too. He feels I did all this. How ironic. Yet he laughs at me, when he heard I live in my office now, like the hell bro, it's because of you, your sister in law is vexed on me.

I am more of hurt, than that of anger. I haven't seen her face for so long. Urghh.. I miss her so much, how can she stay without me for so long, when I am literally dying here!

What the hell, Ranvijay! Get a grip on yourself, you are angry on her.

What she did was selfish,

Or

Was it?

Shit! What the hell I accused her of!

God!

I should drown myself. I hit her unintentionally, where she hates the most. Gosh, I am so stupid.

All she did for so long, was to love me selflessly, how can I call her selfish for claiming what is actually hers rightfully! She must have done that thinking something. But she should have talked to me once. God! Why am I so messed!

"Sir?"

Dhara, from when is she here? Nevertheless I answered her. "Yes, Dhara what?"

"Sir, like every major share holders, Niharika ma'am was too asked to pitch some kind of idea, that would enhance our business. Arjun Sir called the meeting today only, and that too with in two hours. Shall I make preparation?"

Is Arjun crazy, Niharika is new in this line, how can she pitch an idea within two hours? If she can't, then she would be questioned about her abilities. No, I can't let Arjun make my Niharika a laughing stock in front of the office. I know she is brilliant, and can think of something, but I need to prepare too. I thought to myself.

"Dhara, please pass the file of the new hotel idea to Niharika, as a plan B, only if you think that she needs a help. Prepare all kinds of question that can be asked to her, and mail it to her priorly, so she can be prepared about, what she is going to face."

I hope you come all prepared. Sighs. Wait. A meeting in two hours, that means I get to see you in two hours. I will see how you ignore the CEO of your company, Mrs. New Boss.

Niharika POV.

He knew I hate being called selfish the most, still he called me that. He could've given a chance to explain myself, rather than cursing me. I know what I did was sneaky, but he would never allow me to pull off such a stunt, if I told him.

He already declared that he won't fight against family.

But, he can fight me. Mean. Stupid. Ranvijay.

He didn't even come to convince me. He didn't even come back home, after that incident. To heck with his ego.

I am tired of taking the first step. Now it will be you, who corrects his mistake and come to me.
I won't trade my self respect for anything.