I like me better, when I am with you

Next Morning.

Niharika woke up from her sleep, but when she returned to this world, they were sleeping on her brand new bed, Ranvijay hugging her tightly. His breath fanning her cheeks, his arms holding her close. Her left arm felt numb, probably because, Ranvijay was lying on it whole night.

The separation made him babier.

"I should cook something for his breakfast, what time is it? Oh no, already 8! I need to cook him break fast. I don't even have enough supplies, I need to go shopping." She thought to herself.

But when she tried to remove him gently from her, his sleep got disturbed. A sleepy, irritated Ranvijay growled in his heavy raspy voice, "Let me sleep", hugging her even tighter.

"God, I am even deeper in love!" Niharika awed at his morning voice.

She whispered to him gently brushing his messed up hair, "Listen na, I need to go to the market real quick, I just shifted two days ago, I have no grocery. If I won't go to the market, how will I cook your breakfast, hmm?"

Ranvijay groaned again, rasping in his morning voice, "See it later, I wanna sleep now, let me sleep please, I haven't slept for days." He nuzzled into her neck again.

This broke her heart even more. "I shouldn't have left him there." She whispered an inaudible sorry kissing his forehead, hugging him and drawing gentle circles on his back.

Time skip, 11 a.m.

This time, both of their sleep got disturbed by Ranvijay's ringing phone. He begrudgingly answered it, "What?... Ohh.. umm.. Cancel the meetings if there is any today. I will take a leave today and don't call me, unless it's a emergency... Yeah... no.. no.. I am fine...no need to call any doctor, Niharika is here with me, don't worry."

"Who was it?" Ranvijay hugged her again answering, "Dhara, she was asking why am I late, she thought I was sick." "Ouh, by the way, what happened to you? You never miss office." Niharika asked with furrowed brows.

Ranvijay looked up at her, with love dripping from his honey laden sleepy eyes. "Don't embarrass me asking why." He gave his billion dollar smile, hovering over her, hiding his face in her crook.

Niharika smiled and played with his hairs. "It's okay, if you wanna rest." Ranvijay whispered in her neck,"Honestly, I wanna be with you," sending shivers all over her body.

She somehow controlled herself when she felt his stubble, "Haven't you shaved?"
"I haven't eaten properly, and you are worrying about shaving?"
"My bad, husband. But stop scratching me with your stubble at least."
"Nope." With that he started tickling her, rubbing his stubble on her cheeks, and neck. Both of them broke into laughter, Niharika counterattacked tickling his waist. They were giggling and laughing, rolling over the bed.

Finally, they stopped when they were in tears after laughing so much.

Niharika looked at him, dreamily saying, "You complete me, in every way."

Ranvijay looked at her with his raging, bubbling, unstoppable affection, and pecked her forehead.

"Let's brush,"
"I don't have extra."
"I will use yours."
"Eww,"
"What eww?"
"You will use my used brush?"
"So what, I kiss you like crazy, every chance I get, what's wrong with your brush?"
"Are you sure, you are the same hygienic Ranvijay?"

A glare from him stopped her from further investigating, when she was about to get up, he caught her wrist, "Niharika, can you wash my hair for me?"

She nodded smiling, "Only on one condition,"
"Accepted."
"Let me finish."
"Say it."
"You have to go shopping with me."
"Whyyyyy, you know, how much I hate shopping."
"You just agreed!"
"Fine, what do you wanna shop?"
"A lot, I just shifted two days ago. I need to buy groceries, kitchen supplies, bathroom supplies, a speaker, and I think we need to go see for refrigerator, geyser, and a washing machine maybe. But for the time being, let's just buy the refrigerator, I have to give EMI of this flat for six more months."
"Are you thinking of settling here?" Ranvijay asked with sad eyes.
"You can come to me anytime, this is your home too. But, I won't go back there."
"Why?"
"I don't wanna stay somewhere that doesn't belong to me or you."