My little brother

Niharika went on all shy mode, the following day. No matter how much Ranvijay tried to talk to her, she would shy away, blushing profusely. Somehow, this was ticking the beast in Ranvijay even more.

Niharika was getting ready to go back to her cousin's wedding celebrations. She was wearing kajal, when Ranvijay came out of bathroom, with his hairs wet. He wore his shirt, and started buttoning it up, in front of the same mirror as Niharika. Until now, Niharika was busy wearing her kajal, once she was done, her eyes fell on Ranvijay buttoning up his shirt, looking directly at her through the mirror.

Without even a bit of blush, her cheeks reddened. Ranvijay smirked looking at her, "If you shy away this much, I might not be able to spare you for the day."

Niharika looked at him, through the same mirror, confusion written all over face. Ranvijay proceeded further, hugging her back, kissing her side of face, and her nape, and rubbed his nose on her shoulder, that was exposed from the blouse.

"Breathe, wife." Ranvijay whispered in her ear, touching his nose on her upper lobe, Niharika wasn't even aware, that she has stopped breathing.

"Already, I am left wanting more, and with this antics of yours, you are making it impossible for me, not to pin you here and this very moment, and repeat all those what I did to you last night!"

She blushed even more, trying to hide her face in the crook of his neck, in the same position. Ranvijay spared her some slack, loosening the grip on her, she immediately turned around, hugging him tightly.

While hugging back, Ranvijay felt the long threads of her blouse hanging, waiting to be knotted. He gently removed her hair from her back to a side, and tied the threads in their successive knots.

Suddenly, Niharika questioned, "You are happy with me, right?" Fear, insecurity, concern playing in her hopeful eyes, Ranvijay break free from the hug, cupping her face in his hands, looking directly at her, a small smile gracing his lips. He kissed her forehead, staying there, Niharika's eyes closed on their own accord. As if they both had their answers, even without words.

Niharika smiled, "This man, give him dirty talks, he will talk even without hitch, but ask him something emotional, his 'I-don't-talk-but-Express' mode will get on".

"Are you complaining, wife?" Ranvijay asked faking hurt. "Not at all," somehow him calling her only wife, fills her with an odd sense of security, pride and a tiny bit of seduction also.

Time Skip (At office)

"What are doing here, Arjun?"

"Can't I come to see my brother."

Ranvijay didn't bother to answer. But, Arjun's face clearly showed, he was up to no good, and that somehow, disturbed Ranvijay.

"I will come to the point. As you know, father's age affected him, with some serious contortions in his management ability. I need money to put everything back to its original state."

"Have you consulted someone about this?"

"I am the boss, why would I need someone's consultation to decide what's better for my company?"

"Are you sure? As far as I know, you haven't studied management, nor you have any experience regarding this, I think it would be better for you to consult someone, if you to keep your position, and also your company's well being."

"Shh...shh, big brother, I don't need your suggestion, nor help. I just want what is rightfully mine."

"I think, you already do. You have what you should, also what was rightfully mine, I have given that to you."