Bonus Chapter (18+)

"Ranvijay, Can you pick me up today? It will be really late..." Niharika said on the phone.

"Sure.. um will 9 be okay?" Ranvijay asked, smirking to himself.

"Yeah, 9:15 will also be okay. Just come to pick me up, I am too tired commute by local bus today, okay I will end the call now, bye, love you."

The wheels inside Ranvijay's head started spinning at 100 miles per hour speed. He quickly dialed a number, "Hello, yeah, I need a favor. Yes."

Niharika was tapping her foot outside her college occasionally looking at the clock and on the road, trying to spot Ranvijay's titan grey Hyundai i10.

"Where has he been?" She tried calling him, but the call remained unanswered. She was tiptoeing to see any traces of his car on the wide road. Suddenly, a bike stopped in front of her, from the opposite side, startling her.

The rider removed his helmet looking at Niharika, Niharika looked at him and smacked his arm hard, "You scared me!"

"Get on." Ranvijay signalled her to ride behind him with a faint smile.

"Hold a minute, let me check my hot husband out." Niharika looked up and down ogling her husband shamelessly, making Ranvijay proud of himself. Niharika's mouth watered, looking at his white shirt, sleeves folded upto elbows, buttons opened upto his chest, the boring coat and tie gone. "Where did your coat and tie go, Mister? Don't yell at me, if you don't find them!"

"Just shut up, woman and hurry, or I will leave you here. " Ranvijay threatened playfully.

"Whose bike is this btw?" She asked while seating behind him, wearing her helmet. "Arjun", Ranvijay replied curtly and revived the engine. Niharika tightly hugged him, and requested almost immediately, "Can I please remove the helmet, please."

"No, Why?" (Ranvijay)

"Please naa, plweaseeee" (Niharika)

Ranvijay used his serious voice, "Not here, it's main road, let me get into some safe zone atleast!"

"Okkay" Niharika replied sweetly kissing Ranvijay's shoulder.

"Let's take some longer route to home today, please, I want to enjoy this longer." She requested. 

"Apki hukum sir ankhon par" (your wish is my command).

They rode over longer road, when Ranvijay came to an empty safe road, he allowed Niharika to remove her helmet, she spread her arms in the air, enjoying the cool breeze hitting her body. She enclosed her those same arms around Ranvijay, plastering her cheek to Ranvijay's back, trying to contain her whole world in her arms. She clutched the shirt near his stomach tightly, tightening her grip on him, chastily kissing Ranvijay's back.

"Stop, or I will stop the bike here and now and kiss the shit out of you Niharika." Ranvijay warned. 

"I like the idea very much." Niharika chimed in, biting a bit on his back. Ranvijay stopped the bike immediately, removing his helmet. He twisted his head behind, grabbed Niharika's head in right arm, and went straight ahead for her lips. Niharika clutched his shirt even more.

They kissed in that brazen street, kissing madly like two drunks savoring the last bit of alcohol. Ranvijay delved his tongue, teasing hers all the way in, tasting her like never before. Niharika was clenching her fist so much in the dizziness of the kiss that the shirt button broke into two half.  Ranvijay left her lips, and looked down to his broken button in her palm. His beast took over him. "We are going home, right now, in the shortest route possible."

He made her wear the helmet, he himself wearing one, he took her arms and wrapped them around him securely. He revived the engine and started riding at an insane speed.

And Niharika like every minute of that, she liked that only she can make him lose control over himself in this whole damn world. She clung closer to him.

Within 40 minutes, they reached home, and as soon as they entered their home, Ranvijay tossed the helmets and bags on the sofa, grabbed Niharika and pinned her to the nearest vacant wall.

They looked at each other's eyes, only fire and fire was in those pairs of eyes. Niharika pulled his collars thrashing her lips on his, unable to withstand the tension. Ranvijay's beast mode activated without a hitch. He pinned her more to the wall grabbing her waist, both of them fighting over the control. Niharika tiptoed kissing him fervently, Ranvijay grabbed her hair tilting her head a bit back, detaching their lips, "Don't get so greedy, it will ruin you," warned Ranvijay.

"Ruin me, I was born for that only. " Niharika replied in a daze, starting to unbutton Ranvijay's shirt.

Their bodies vibrating with the fire of need. Need to consume each other.

Ranvijay opened her kurti and threw it across the room, attacking her neck, going after her soft spot. She was writhing in pleasure but still struggling to take his shirt out from the grip of his dress pants.

They started walking backward all the while kissing landing on the sofa, on which Ranvijay tossed the helmets and bags. Both of them frantically removed any or every thing from there lying down, Ranvijay sat over Niharika discarding his shirt and hurriedly opening her bra. As soon as they were off of her, he latched on to them with his mouth and hands. He kissed her all over after having his ways with both of them.

He crawled back up, and kissed her forehead watching her pleasure-filled face. He stood back up and discarded any remnant clothing coming in between their way. He entered her, while kissing her, both of their bodies uniting in pure bliss, nothing else. Ranvijay bit her earlobes, her neck painting them red, while Niharika marked his shoulders, scratched his biceps and back.

When they released together, Ranvijay plopped on her body. Both of them panting, Niharika wiped the sweat from his forehead and kissed his crown.

Both of them quietly laid there, catching their breaths. Niharika suddenly asked him, "Ju, what do you think about kids?"

He was taken aback, he lifted his head looking into her eyes, "What about kids?"

"Our kids." (Niharika)

"I haven't really thought about it. I don't think, I am ready though. Why so suddenly, do you want them? Now?" (Ranvijay )

"Just wondering, anyway I am not ready to share your love or attention just yet."  (Niharika)

Ranvijay smiled at her comment, kissing her forehead and the tip of her nose, hugging her back.

"Let's eat something. I am hungry."