Too hot to resist

Ranvijay POV.

Shit. What did I say! She never really molested me. Heck. Where did the term even come from? Any way. All I care is nothing, she can live with whoever she tells I love you to.

Her phone kept ringing beside me. I chose to ignore it. Three times, now I am getting angry. This "Gullu" keeps calling her.

I couldn't hold anymore. "Don't you understand, it's inappropriate to call a married woman this late? Why the hell are you calling repeatedly when she clearly isn't lifting her calls?"

"Easy there boy." Why does it sound like a girl? But the profile picture was clearly of a Boy.
"You won't get to decide when I will call my bestie and when not, even if you are her damned husband." Yup, definitely a girl.

The girl continued, "Remember, I came in her life even before than you, so technically I have more rights on her. And tell her that, I have to leave for Bangalore today at 3 in the morning, I forgot to tell her. So that means, I can't meet her tomorrow. Also, it isn't inappropriate to call your bestie, whether she is married or not, whether it is dusk or dawn. Understood?"

She was telling I love you to her female bestie?
Crap. I over reacted for nothing. What will I do now? I marched towards the kitchen only to find her sitting in the dark living room couch, hiding her face in her hands, supported on her knees.

I couldn't muster up courage to confront her. So I did what I am best at. I escaped. I fled to my room.

Niharika POV.

I couldn't believe myself. How can I stoop so low? Was I this much blinded in my love that I didn't see my husband getting uncomfortable with me.

I sighed to myself. I spoiled everything. We were getting close. He kissed me to too a couple of times.

Wait.

Hold on for a second.

He kissed me back from his business trip. He kissed me yesterday too at Prajakta's place. How can I essentially molest him, when he kisses me everytime he gets overwhelmed with my emotions!

That sneaky piece of puppy.

Author POV.

Niharika charged towards her room and knocked on the door like she can kick off the door any moment if she wasn't let in.

As soon as Ranvijay opened the door, Niharika grabbed the short collars of his grey tee, "How can I essentially molest you, when it's you who kisses me everytime?"

Ranvijay was embarrassed, but his stubborn ass won't let him drop down. So he quipped, "Are you saying that I forced myself on you? I molested you?"

-"Are you crazy, Ranvijay? Why would I feel molested?"
She used my name for the first time, thought Ranvijay.
-"Then what are you trying to say?"
-" I am trying to say, if you feel uncomfortable, why do you kiss me? Why do you give me wrong hints, huh?"
-" Hints, huh", smirked he, "I don't do any such thing. It's all illusion to you."
- "So, you kiss me just like that? No emotions involved?"
- " As if you never kiss me back!"
- " My topic is different. I don't feel uncomfortable with you."
- "How so? How is it different? Tell me! You can call your bestie names, you can say her I love you", Okay, so this is all about. My husband is jealous, thought Niharika, "you can even give her nicknames.  Then why not me. You never gave me a  name. You never said you love me. Then why do you kiss me?"
- "Because, you're too hot to resist."

Ranvijay was stunned. Niharika smirked at his reactions, brought him closer by his collars and thrashed her lips on him.

All the Piled up emotions with in Ranvijay came to surface with her kiss, he also started kissing her more passionately. Trying to make her realise who she belonged to, and assure himself that his one and only is his only.

Ranvijay held her head in one hand and gripped her waist bringing her even more close to him with his other hand. He pinned her to the same door, she came charging in and started fervently kissing her.

Both of them ran out of breath.
-"Now who is uncomfortable?", asked Niharika.

The beast residing deep inside Ranvijay, got best of him. He hold her neck in a choking manner without choking her, raising her head, only to whisper dangerously in her ears, "You are playing a dangerous game baby, you're awakening the beast, even I don't know about."

"Doesn't matter, the beast is here for me and I am gonna enjoy chasing me with my sweet time," replied Niharika.

Ranvijay tilted her head to a side, to openly suck on her neck, making a hickey, marking her. "All of my childhood, throughout my adulting, I have craved for something exclusively mine, but had to share everything. But, not you. I won't never share you. You're mine and mine only. Only my wife. There's no way back."

Niharika gazed into his eyes, and mumbled, " I am proudly yours. I love you."

Ranvijay's heart stopped. He stood there processing her words. She loves me?

"Say it again."

"I love you. I love you with my everything.  I love you with all your shortcomings, miseries and battles."

Ranvijay hugged her immediately. This was what he craved to hear. He wanted someone to love him. The way he is. The world all pointed out his faults and implies how much unlovable he is. But, there is a person who loves him with all her might, and she is in his arms. How much Ranvijay wanted to disappear with her into thin air, into some land where he can bask in her love.

Niharika hugged him back and gently caressed his back. "I made a killer pasta today. Let's eat. Shall we?"

Ranvijay just nodded without letting go of the hug. "Can you please give me a minute, as much as I want to keep hugging right now, my bladder is about to burst and I really need to pee badly." Ranvijay chuckled loosening his hold and she ran into the bathroom.

"I think we should take a break," suggested Niharika while feeding Ranvijay with her own hands. Ranvijay gaped at her words, "what do you mean?"

"Parth will be having his exam break soon, my bestie will have her holidays too. Let's go somewhere for a trip you know, somewhere out of this boring daily life," explained Niharika.

Ranvijay's heart stopped for a moment hearing the word "break", he got his life back when he understood she was talking about taking a holiday break.

"I will try," promised Ranvijay. Niharika kept feeding him, and occasionally eating herself too.