Chapter 3. The First Game.

Quick question, what other names do you think is suitable for the staff members. I have "staff members" "pinky" "pink suits" and thats it maybe a reference to their shape here and there but nothing else more creative. Any ideas? Anyway get on with reading!

A female voice came from somewhere,
"Attention all players, the first game is about to begin." This got me super excited, it almost hurt. If you couldn't tell, games are what I adore!
"Please follow staff instructions and make your way to the game hall"

The saff had asked everyone to walk in a line but as there was a very large amount, it reminded me of that early phone game it was called snake. Slow and planned it got a little boarding.

Once we had left the room we were lead into a funky lookin space, all types of colours, it kept to a pallete of a soft pink, yellow and the same green as out jacket. The stairs going up, down, around and nowhere, this could be a litteral representation of my brain.

Humming a song to calm both excitement and nervs, it seemed to take so long but the moment is so quick to catch.
"Oh God will you shut up?" A man behind me had spoken up, seemingly rude.
"Sorry sir, I'm just excited" I brushed off his words, maybe he too was impatient.

"Well, shut the fuck up and walk faster, the quicker we get this done the quicker I get my money."  I could only shake my head, if I didn't know better the arrogant assholes either dies first or last, but they do die. It dampened my heart to know so many people could die, that do die.

"Oh dear" It was all I could say. I was now 3rd in line for my photo,
"Whoever is behind this operation their favourite colour must be pink" turning to the staff member that allowed us to go.
"It was a good choice, everyone looks so nice, covered yes, but nice"
My turn had finally arrived

"Do shut the fuck up, stop flirting and get your picture done already" he had shoved my shoulder a little.

Walking backwards I flipped him off with a laugh "Just because your jealous that your ugly inside and out" Mama taught me respect and manners but she also taught me not to take others disrespect.

I did as asked, a sweet smile and moved on, not long after we were moving back up and down the stairs to a new room. It did get tiring and .y legs burned and struggled going up all those stairs but at least that pric--- lovely person isn't behind me anymore.

There were 3 large green doors, once we stepped in it seemed similar to the school play yard I would watch the other kids play on. I would join sometimes but I prefered to sit and draw, what a different person I have become!

The walls had printed images of brush grass and the sky. Is the first game an escape room!? That would be sooo coool.
We looked all around slight confused as to what was going on.
"Hey" I looked to my right, there was a small girl she looked to be 18 if not younger. Beautiful brown hair and chocolate eyes. I nodded at her but before I could speak the same female voice from before came through the speakers. Whatever speakers they use, they took plain sight litterally. If I didn't know any better I would be talking to god.

"Will all players wait behind the white line and await all further instructions, I repeat, Will all players wait behind the white line and await further instructions"

I was of course was the first one out in front, how could I miss this! Everyone took their time, to causious of their decision of being here. It has been a peeve of mine if people crawl around for no reason, maybe my excitement was to much and I should calm down?

"Here is the first game" the doll looking thing that had been in fact facing us had turned around "you will be playing red light, green light. You are allowed to move forward when IT shouts out green light, stop when IT shouts red light if your movement is detected afterwards you will be eliminated"