Chapter 12. A fantasy shock.

I know that some descriptions I put down differ from the ones in the series, but this is fanfiction and I am the one holding the mic, I've been feeling very off about the story So much so I made myself sick, which is why there was no chapter yesterday. It's just a stupid book but I'm afraid of being judged, seeing as most of the people who read are in the 18-25 range. Depending on my emotional state, later on, I might post all the chapters.

Do I go find a partner or do I wait for them to come to me?

My legs were trembling
"When two people agree to play with each other, shake hands,"
Shake hands? Isn't sitting next to each other enough? I don't want to be touched by weird men.
"You have 10 minutes to proceed."
Everyone was quick to pair up. I had no idea what to do. Everyone so far has been "for themselves." I really don't want my last moments to be thrown under the bus for someone's greedy benefit. Sae-byeoke! When I looked around to find her, she was sitting next to another girl.

Somehow even the crazy girl, Mi nyeo, was her name, right? Got a partner.
I was by myself. This could either go one of two ways.

One, play by myself and have it 10x harder or Two, they could just straight up put a bullet in between my eyes. I guess it depends on how quick and painless I want to go, have a chance to live but make it difficult and low or the quick and seemingly painless route.

"Your time is up. Please follow the staff member assigned to you. " I really hope that voice won't be the last one I hear. I hate it to munch, a boiling passion. 'I repeat' 'I repeat' 'I repeat' I know some people may not understand or heard the first time but I couldn't help getting annoyed.

I watched as they walked everyone through to the next game.
Two guards came up next to me and grabbed my arms. They dragged me behind a door, everyone had such sad eyes, I would too but not for them. Not anymore. They let go once the door behind his shut.

The pink worker nudged me forward, one guiding me in front and one making sure I don't run off behind.

The worker in front spoke, a little off but interesting. "You will return to the main room." He was flat, with no emotions in his voice.

So nothing? I felt really uncomfortable with the way this was said and the silence after. I watched as doors opened and shut I was confused. Is this a good thing or a bad one? It kills me that I can't read anyone's expressions. Colours everywhere. Eventually coming back down to the main room's door. When we walked in, there were groups of workers moving and removing the beds and the black man standing, watching over the pink. I took a few steps forward, if I went and sat down then I would be in the way but if I stood here it would be awkward.

"You are close to ending up like those who broke the rules" He spoke stern and scary, a heavy threat that is definitely not empty. But I was quick to respond, he hadn't said anything that said I couldn't.

"Pardon? I don't believe I've done anything except follow the...The voice's... instructions" My lips pressed together hard. I don't know what makes this man explode and I really don't think I could live a second if I got hit or he ordered the workers to shoot me.

"The staff has reported that you have become more curious than other players. That you have one-sided conversations and make physical contact with the staff." He took a step toward me. "Footage shows special treatment, extra water, support, protection, etcetera" 

He was so close I could smell him and considering I've been having to smell all the BO and blood it was a nice change. A very nice one.

"True That has happened, but if they hadn't approved then I would have been shot or hurt in some way." There is no reason why I should be afraid. I'm right, I know I am. "This place is our last opportunity at life, that's what you said no?" I gave him a second to see where I was taking this. "Instead of waiting, I am making my own opportunities. If I need something I will ask, No harm in asking. Unlike the rest, I've thought about how these workers got here, whether they don't want to do this just as we don't want to play" I paused quickly to go back on my statement "I like to play these games, they give me a high like nothing else. But besides the point, You think I broke rules you never established. That isn't fair, is it?" I smiled up at him. Not a smug one but a kind of idiotic one. 

I watched as he took a breath and loosened his shoulders, maybe he was thinking of killing me. I don't know him but I like him. His energy made me aroused for no reason in particular and it irked me. Maybe it was the sent. So many fantasies, none I could reenact.  

"You interest me" Oh really? It sparked a new flame in my stomach, the one where you want to impress that one boy you like no matter how what it takes, the hardest part is I'm covered in crackling dried blood and hadn't had a shower in days. I have cotton mouth and my hair is messy and knotted in the back. How that could be flattering to anyone is beyond me. I'm surprised Sae-byeok stayed so pretty and perfect through all of this.

He turned around and walked around me, the workers following him as they had finished their job right now. The way he walked was quick and purposeful. Can I use majestic to describe him? I'm embarrassed at how quick I was to crush over him. For god sake, I haven't even seen his face! I walked over to where my bed was before being taken down for a barrier, it was no longer a bunk bed. At least it was still soft and comfortable. I closed my eyes and placed the blanket over my eyes so the light didn't keep me from my much-needed nap. It was so peaceful and quiet, with no fear from my subconscious that someone would sneak up on me. 

It was a peaceful sleep awoken by the sound of the door opening and feet shuffling in. I yawned and sat up, they looked at me with shock. I wonder would they have mourned my death? maybe the negligence of the deceased players isn't a good thing. I don't want the only one to have survived this place thinking I was just another poor soul that died in the making of their winning. 

"Your alive!" Mi nyeo spoke with such shock. 

"I'm surprised you're alive. What game did you play?" I smiled as she told me about her game, how she beat a guy who tried to double-cross her with marbles. Hearing her talk made me think I wouldn't be that interested in marbles. They're pretty, just not really the interesting type.

101 didn't look too happy either of us was alive.  I hope he doesn't end up winning.

(1134 words)Edited

The first note up top might seem dramatic but all of a sudden it became trying to make sure everyone was happy

Also, would you guys mind if I added a clothing description for a future chapter? It's for when you eventually walk beside the frontman. I've thought against it but I wanted to get your opinions first before I do anything idiotic.