Chapter 26 ½. Special POV 🔺️️.

We were told by the headman to run clothes to the hostess as she was dealing with a cheater. That was easy. We didn't think anything of it until we got there. When I think about it, how come none of us knew of this cheater? Usually, we would have to put them up for display to set a representation for the rest. I didn't question more than I needed to.

Everyone who comes into this place knows how scary it can be, but over time, you warm up to it and get used to the smell of rotting bodies and blood in every crack. But I didn't expect this.

They stationed me with 2 soldiers. My orders were to accompany them in greeting our hostess and making sure she gets her stuff on time.

We stationed ourselves outside of the headman's office. We were told we had to wait until she was ready and stepped out on her own.

A scream from behind the door was extremely vivid. I could hear the pain as it went on periodically. The smacking crack of 20 tiny whips followed after each scream. Soon whoever was in there couldn't scream or cry no longer. I assumed whoever it was had finally kicked the bucked but she had yet to come out. Still, I told my guys to wait.

20 minutes go by and the door finally opens. The hostess didn't look as tidy and clean as we usually see her.

Her mask wasn't on properly her clothes ruffled and covered in blood. I have never seen anyone as drenched in blood as her. How does it get like that in the first place!

"How can I help you"

She was obviously tired and the best way I could see about getting through this was quick and simple so I told her what we were here to do. One of the soldiers assigned to me held out a package of clothes the frontman gave to us.
I told our hostess that we would clean up the mess and reassured her she won't need to be worried about missing the VIP thing.

She thanked me and continued toward wherever she was going while we went in.

I had never seen a place look anything like this. One of the soldiers dropped the cleaning supplies that had and just like myself stood dumbfounded.

What was left of a man sitting in a chair, in his underwear? There was no head instead it was clumpy mash, pieces of human meat were flung and scattered around the room some even stuck to the walls. His arm had been removed from his body and there were burn marks all over his chest, back and legs.

In helping these guys clean up the mess, we had to walk through pools of blood that covered the floor. How could someone create this! Especially her!

We finished at the 3:30-4:00 mark finally happy with what we had accomplished. Transferring the body was the last thing we needed to do, I watched my soldier walk over to grab the body. I stretched my neck only to feel a gut-wrenching drop in my stomach.

"Are you kidding me! The ceiling too!?"
Blood all of the roof, fantastic!

"Ha he shit himself hahaha...gross"
Wrong timing...well that is kinda funny but still! This is bullshit, I hate my life.

---------------
I thought why not add a bonus chaper or side story to this mega bitch of a book. Hoped you enjoy.

Edited