Chapter 31. Last game.

I was in that state of sleep where everything was a blissful grey. I knew where everything was and I was slowly collecting my quiet thoughts but the bed was so warm and cosy. It was making my mind soft and squishy.

The pillow was soft, but it held my head at the perfect angle, the blanket was slightly weighted so it made for a perfect burrito. Life was amazing in this moment, nothing was better than feeling this type of love only a bed could provide.

Love.

That word had me think of him. In-ho. I remembered what had happened last night, and it only made me blush. I replayed the whole scene over and over smiling and giggling.

"What are you thinking about?" I heard his voice in front of me. He had his arm over the blanket on top of my body.

"Wait, how long have you been watching me" he just smiled and brushed a smooth kiss across my forehead before getting up. It pulled all the sheets with him so my body got abused with the cold air.

I took a stiff breath as I tried to adjust to the cold-ish air. My happy was slightly dampened as I remembered the VIPs, it had to be the worst job to cater to them just to steal their money. My hair felt like a slightly knotted mess, at least it was knotty and not greasy.

In-ho walked around the room gathering his clothes so he could get ready. My eyes were drawn to his patch, it had turned slightly a reddy brown with yellow around the edges. I sucked my teeth silently as I could only imagine the amount of pain he must be in. He came over to where I was on the bed, sitting my my legs, he grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips. I didn't know what to talk about but I know I wanted to talk to him, maybe I just wanted to stay in his presents for a little longer.

"You look worried. You don't need to worry so much. Things will be okay" his breath bounced off the back of my hand for a few seconds before he continued.

"Care to join me?" In-ho's gaze flickered to the bathroom door and back at me.

I froze for a second but decided why not. I guess I wasn't used to this bashful behaviour, it was kind of hot, I won't lie.

It was nice. The way he held me under the running water. His hands ran up and down my back as I almost fell back asleep. My lower abdomen started aching for him, his touch his love. I wanted more but I didn't want to be too greedy,  slow and steady will be the best way to go. The moment was short-lived as we had to get out and dress properly.

After the shower he pretty much threw on half of his things and pushed to lay back down with him.

"We don't have to get up for another 2- ish hours" he hummed. I knew that but I didn't want to just do nothing... on second thought I'd it was nothing while he was holding me then sure I could do that.

When those two hours of relaxation were over I had to properly get up and do what I had to.

This time the dress was a nice Emerald green colour, it was on the brighter side but the black lace layered on top made it all the more beautiful. The tiniest bits of gold silk made its way into the lace patterns. It obviously had sleeves and a high neck.

It was nice and loose around my arms and chest while having a supportive waist belt made of satin fabric. The fabric poured out from this waist belt down to my ankles allowing me to walk without accidentally stepping on the dress. We all know I would do it.

I was quite glad I could move a little more, I don't think skin tight dresses are my thing, no matter how delicate and graceful they make me look.

I wore a head scarf in the same colour as the dress to make sure my hair was hidden. Finally putting on my mask and gloves I walked out to see a man dressed similar to me except all in black.