Chapter 32. Release.🌶

Is Spicy....

Ever since that night, In-ho had me daydreaming. I couldn't help it, the games were over and now all we get to do is wait. I loved to daze into the warmth of my memory and remember the way he kissed me, the way he made my body feel beautiful.

I sat in his office room, the one with the big screen. I loved how the room smelled and the way the lights weren't so bright. The lull of the music and being curled up in his chair were enough to get me dreaming again.

"What are you smiling about?" 

I opened my eyes and saw this man leaning over me with his hands on the armrests beside me. In-ho's eyes were burning right at me, a small smirk placed on his soft lips. I couldn't help but grin wider, as my chest fluttered. I thought to lean in an inch or two closer just to tease.

"Why do you wanna know?" He closed the gap and buried his head into my neck. His breath hit my neck, and it sent shivers through my back, legs and arms. 

"I do." He grumbled. He didn't even wait for any response before he surprised me by kissing my neck. It was soft and each one was full of lust. In-ho stopped and pulled my arm with him as he stood back up. It was a silent agreement when I followed him close behind to the bedroom. 

I would have loved to do it right there on the couch but I didn't want to risk any of my workers coming in for whatever reason. 

In-ho pulled me in front of him and lifted my shirt over my head, exposing my favourite bra and skin to the warmth of his room. I helped him with his clothes and before I knew it I was on my back with him leaning over me like before. His lips connected with mine, breathing deeply as his hands roamed my belly, chest and bra. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip asking to go further but I denied it. My slick smile was cut off with the slight sucking of my teeth as I felt his hands pinch my arms and his teeth slightly bite my bottom lip.

I slapped him back and gave into his request. I could feel his pantless pelvis slightly grind against mine to which I raised my hips letting him train kissed and hickes over the previously faded ones. In-ho had roughly taken off my bar which I really didn't appreciate. Course you could argue I could get another one but that one was my favourite. I just hope he didn't stretch or ruin it. That thought was quickly erased as he took one of my nipples into his mouth. Sucking nibbling and rolling all caused pleasure. whilst occupied with my top, I helped him with my lower as he was fumbling too much to be accurate. 

My brain was fuzzed to what was happening when he placed his tip at my entrance, his face proud that I was as wet as I was. Thick and everywhere was all I could describe. It wasn't any moan, more like a heated gasp. I could feel how hard he was and we hadn't even properly started yet. My heart beat raced and sort of freaked out at the situation. I thought it was just me but he was only staying on the edge playing with my sensitivity 

"Beg" He gripped my highs and pulled my legs to his upper waist.

"What?" I didn't register what he said through my overly loud blank buzz thoughts. In-ho had an evil look to him, I couldn't describe it.

"I said beg" With that, he used his member to slide ever so lightly in my slick. Tapping ever so lightly on my clit. Now I remember how he told me to beg last time. I rolled my eyes, not too keen on that whole idea, but my body was too achy knowing he was right there and not giving me what I want.

"Please, sir" I tried to be as innocent as possible "Please fuck me"

He gave me a look but did as promised. He pushed into me causing my back to arch and my eyes to roll just a little bit, his movements slow and careful. It soon became obvious he was doing this not for my sake but to fuck with me. His hand continued to grip my thighs to support him.

"Oh for fuck sakes" I let out a painful moan to the pleasing but slow movements, "Please just fuck me. Please, sir, I need you." That last bit got him, he began at a faster more reasonable pace. My breathing was fine but my hips were grinding on his dick in an attempt to make more friction. that didn't last long as one of his hands swift came down and held my throat. No words but I knew he wanted complete control. 

Slowing down for just a second as he came down to kiss my lips. "Noo~" I mewed, wanting him to finish the job first.

"No what?" He was making fun of me and I didn't like it.

"Stop playing with me please and just make me cum already" I looked at him with eyes of expectancy "Please go faster, Please, Please" 

"As you wish" In-hos voice growled as he trusted deeper into me, my breasts jumped with the strength he slammed into me with. Each movement created a new groan of some sort. 

My back arched further than I realised and I was holding onto his arms as if for dear life. 

He began to run out of energy as he climaxed just as I did, I held my eyes shut as his lips came crashing back down to me. His sperm filled my insides as my breath hitched. In-ho lazily flopped to my side as I curled up next to him. My high riding slowly away as his arm came wrapping around my nude and sweaty body. 

I traced circles around the dark scar of his, feelings rushing through my brain. It wasn't until he grabbed my hand and held it to his heartbeat that I realised our mistake.

I sat up and looked at him.

"Hmm," his eyes still closed but knowing I shifted he inquired.

"You didn't use a fucking condom did you" 

In-ho open his eyes and darted right at me....

(1070words)

I made a mistake and watched the bee movie (upon request of my niece) and now the work lust makes me feel yuck...never mind this whole chapter makes me feel yucky now. 

Hope this was good!