Chapter 33. Brazilian Games. The End

The scare wasn't too major; I took tests and Plan B so we knew we were fine. Our love affair wasn't close to ending though. I don't think it would have been a good idea to raise a child in a place like this, it wouldn't be fair for them. Maybe in a few years, I could see the adorable faces of our children. 

I felt it was taking so long waiting for the games to start again but I wanted to have a few more sleep-ins. It excited me for the coming week; I had my people go out and find suitable candidates for my entertainment. It had been 4 months since the last game I had overseen. The best part about this was I had an invitation to come and join the host in Brazil. The ideas I had were going to be in place in Brazil's establishment.

I was excited to see how my games played out. I wonder how much I would need to tweak to make sure they're reusable and such. It would be a shame if it got boring way too quickly.

I would have a few of my people coming with me to help out of course so that everything worked to plan. I could help but feel like a queen walking up the lane, In-ho holding his hand out to help me up

The privet helicopter was fancy, it had soft seats and had that new car smell. Weird but addicting. Two guards are in front of us while a third operates this loud flying bird.

After an hour I fell asleep on my right-hand man's shoulder. At least he was useful haha. It wasn't the most comfortable sleep and I felt more tired than before but at least I got to skip a couple of hours in the air.

When we got there, I was a little jet lagged but still pretty excited. I felt my butt was sore and my legs were numb so I had to rely on In-ho's support to get out.

I made sure my legs wouldn't fully collapse before looking around. The sun was just coming in over the horizon when we were escorted through this large building. This one was just as large as mine but less colourful. The walls kept their classic cream while their floors were a variation of white and pink marble.

"Our host is waiting in one of our game rooms" the guy guiding us wore a white and navy blue suit similar to the ones at our facility. It was quite amazing to see some of the similarities and differences.

We eventually got to the room where I see a short man with blond hair and a mask that covered his eyes. A banana of sorts covered the rest, it was quite stylish if I had my say.

"Hello, you must be one of my guests. Please take a seat" he took my hand and kissed the top while giving my front man a firm handshake.

The couches he had gestured to weren't as comfortable as the ones we had but they had nice detail which matters I guess. In-ho sat next to me, he seemed very stiff and not very relaxed at all.

We were allowed a few drinks while listening to their music, I couldn't understand it but it seemed quite nice anyway. The smooth and dimmed lights were almost putting me to sleep when a girl in a nice dress and a white mask walked up and gave me a shoe box.

"A welcoming gift from the host" I nodded and she left.

When I opened it I was quite confused.
"Did he just gift me a cat?" The kitten had beautiful bright blue eyes and a soft grey coat to match. In-ho laughed to himself quietly while shaking his head. I mean, I wouldn't mind it.

"I think I'll name you Your Highness Berthamew John Jingle Chungus Booty The First." In-ho had choked, trying not to laugh for a second before regaining his posture. The sweet feline online gazed up at me before trying to paw at my hands.

Such a cutie.

The lights brightened up a bit while the screen came on. Showing the faces of the hundreds of players. It slowly flicked through as the speakers came on.

"Thank you all for joining me this fine dawn. I want to thank those of you who have contributed ideas. Please enjoy."

I sat back, patting the purring beast in my lap.

"This first game you should know quite well, It's called Hangman."

I smiled as everything began to fall into place. I couldn't help but hold my secret lover's hand in satisfaction.

This was going to be great.

--------

The last chapter!

I don't think it's the best chapter by all means but I think this is a good place to finally bring this story to an end. I want to thank everyone who has stuck with me throughout this and has given me hope to write more stories after this. All your comments have made me laugh when I've really needed it and it's very much appreciated. This was really fun except for the long breaks in between chapters but at some point, I'll post more frequently when I don't have so much on my plate.

The cat's name was inspired by a commenter AnonymouzPerson whose apparent real-life cat is called Dasher Bartholomew Chungus Gingersnap The Third. I Worry about what happened to the first and second. 

Again thank you for getting through my cringe and having fun with me.

See you in another book my building ducky cult!!!

💛💛💛🐣🐥🐣🐥💛💛💛