Chapter 28. Regret? Oh totally, my nose won't stop dripping.

Okay so I feel like I didn't or couldn't go into that much detail in what I was imagining in the last chapter so here is a visual for you all

Okay so I feel like I didn't or couldn't go into that much detail in what I was imagining in the last chapter so here is a visual for you all. To be honest, It was only until I was finishing up the mask details is when I realised that I didn't know how to cover the back of the head or if I should leave it but then I was like "cant draw EVERYONE's hair" hope everyone enjoys. don't worry if you prefer to wear your own it's just words and lines on a website alright enough chitchat. Enjoy the chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------

While waiting for the next few hours, I took comfort in the room's silence, the distant sound of trickling water, the soft clink movement of my whiskey and ice, and the smooth jazz settled the uncomfortably tight feeling in my chest these new 'guests' have stirred up. It was euphonious in a way. I guess one way or another, something like this would have to have happened, I just have to learn to accept change. In-ho came in to check on me every once in a while, I could have gone for a few hours' nap, but I didn't feel like it.

I watched as they filed back in. Following the Frontman to their seats, talking and joking with each other, they had changed into their bathrobes for comfort and had already started requesting more drinks. Everything was in motion, the VIPS had been asked if they wanted to make new bets, the models were fanning and or pleasing them, and the 'man-servants' were filling consumable requests. I sighed when the urge to pee disrupted my comfort, I let In-ho know where I was off to, that way he didn't wait up for me or something.

Making my way through the busying, beautiful halls, I found one of the kitchen storage rooms to be slightly open, considered odd as meat and other refrigerated things were inside. I shouldn't have been too worried about it but my stomach said otherwise. I moved the door slightly just so I could stick my head in, I was slapped in the face with confusion. A man around 5'10 pushing on 5'11 stood pulling on clothes, a knocked out worker to put it cleanly. Beside the body was the pink uniform, I was trying to make out the numbers on the suit before this guy was finished but I regrettably had to leave as I only just pulled my head out before he turned around to see me.

I would deal with this when I finished my business, the issue was how would I know who's fucking around? It could be a 'rogue' soldier, or this might be their way of escaping, the worst theory is an inside cop but I really want to hope for the best. Even though this whole thing can only end up one way.

When I walked back into the room, I saw the beginnings of the game and they were discussing "animal instinct" or something rather. I sat back in my spot a lot less comfortable than when I wasn't worried about some guy knocking out my workers.

"I can't say I would know what I'd choose either." One murmured, I remembered when I was a part of this game, I wonder is more entertaining watching than playing? this one was my absolute least favourable game. It wasn't even a game! more of a chance. The deep voice of the man beside me spoke up, asking