Chapter 26. Killing The Old Me.

I'M BACK!

I could feel my heartbeat thumping next to my lungs. My ribs ached from the anxiety and slight fear and maybe excitement? It's a surprise after all?

I wonder if he wants to kill me that way. I'm not in his way. It would make sense. I think from now on I have to be stronger. All these people, if they wanted, could kill me so easily. The gruesome thought made me realize what's keeping the workers here. I mean, if they didn't want to be here, then why don't they just leave?

"You zone out a lot, don't you? One day you should tell me where you go about these little detours of yours." It was kind of cute the way he put it. I just rolled my eyes and tried to peek through the crack in the door. Overall, it was no use, as it was dark as hell in there. 

"Enough with the suspense and let me see already," I complained as I slapped his arm in a slightly aggressive way, just to let him know I don't want to wait anymore.

When he opened the door the light from behind me gave me a great picture of what this gift was.

Player 222, strapped to a chair, blindfolded.

Standing there I had no idea how to react. He was awake and by the looks of the blindfold, he had been crying. Pathetic. Anyway, I walked around the body assessing whether it was a joke or if it were really my dreams coming true. Looking back up at the man my heart broke with happiness as he held out a bat and a "small" tray of weapons.
I had the biggest smile. This had to be the best gift yet. Revenge.

Taking a deep breath, my hands picked up the tray and put it down on the convenient side table next to the sad sack of a man.

"Who's there!" He yelled, sweat and blood covering his clothes. I kept quiet for a minute looking back at In-ho for a little bit of reassurance, if I go through with this will I feel better? He deserves it but I am conflicted.

"Please! Let me go, I didn't cheat I swear!" My prisoner screamed. And he could scream all he wants but it will only fuel my fire, in a quick moment I felt what was similar to a snake wrapping around my waist from behind. There was no panic as I know who it was but why? I had no idea.
"You don't like it?" He whispered into my ear so as to not let 222 hear anything.

"I do, I just don't know where to start"

I guess I'll have to ask him about the touchiness but right now he had handed me an item and began describing it. To scare the tied-up fool of course.

"Using that will give him a shock of 60,000 voltage, this won't kill him but it will be extremely painful." He circled 222 as if stalking prey. He had his mask back on but it still made him as enchanting as ever. "If you were to pinpoint his neck, under the arms, stomach, and thighs it would cause the most pain or if you want the classic route, just aim for his genitals."

I could only imagine the grin on my face,   I guess torture is better with friends. Either way, no time was wasted in tearing his clothes apart. There was the help of scissors but it didn't take too long.

"What are you doing! No please, please! I'm sorry!" Not a second later 222 was screaming in pain, thinking about the firey pain his dick would be in gave me shivers.

"I hope I make your life a regret"

This continued for a few hours. Slowly introducing each item to his now bleeding, bruised, and burnt body. The iron was the best for burning in patterns, I think if I practised enough I could be an artist...of burning... and stuff. I saved the whip for after the burning and the bat was to finish the fucker off.

Hitting him with the bat didn't take long. Maybe like two full swing hits and he was gone gone, but the anger was still there, so to let it go I continued smashing his skull and chest in. Looking from an outside perspective this isn't a good way to deal with it but I have to take every opportunity otherwise I'll just miss everything

It wasn't hard to see that blood coated everything, the floors, my clothes, and even the ceiling had large spatter patterns on it. Wondering about the deepest feeling in my body, my "core" I felt different, hatred wasn't festering in my soul anymore. It really felt as if I'd died and am now left with the feeling of calm peaceful solitude.

In-ho had left around an hour or so in, as work still needed to be done, I'm glad he left though. A part is I didn't want him to see this final ugly scene but the other part wanted him to be proud of what I had accomplished.
When walking through his office I made sure to avoid getting any blood on his carpet or anything as such, money isn't an issue but it hurts the soul sometimes.

I threw my mask back on and as soon as I successfully exited the office I was met with two circle soldiers and their triangle supervisor.

"How may I help you." I paused after I said that, it came out more tired and sluggish than I expected. It was quite amusing when things like that happen " The Frontman sent us up. These are for you." The soldier had held out a change of clothes and shoes. "The room will be cleaned before 5 pm." That was it. They were off to clean the room and I was off for a nice relaxing shower.

It was a challenge to avoid smearing blood on every surface, I guess that's why these clothes had a plastic wrap around them, smart. When I was finally able to enjoy the warm water running off my skin along with his blood I was left thinking to myself.

'5 pm huh? That's quick for anyone.' 
It was about halfway when I realised, I had completely forgotten the VIPS were coming this afternoon and should be arriving at 5 SHIT!

----------------------

(1027 WORDS)!!!

Hey yall, it's been a while huh. I do apologise for not being here as much as I use to. I expected to get a lot of chapters out by now but a lot of things have been going on. So what's new? Ummmm I started new medication? That has its ups and downs, I've been able to focus on myself and make time to do art things (only just) aaanndd I'm working on a game idea although it's not going too well but all this aside, I do get to read all your comments and I'm happy everyone continues to enjoy it.

I noticed that I was going in a very dark and slightly annoyingly cringe with how I was righting as a result of the mental and physical changes going on but I'll make sure to make you all proud! make sure you take care of yourself because it would hurt my feelings a lot if you didnt. 

Whats going on in your world?

Love, me!