HEART BEAT

©All Rights Reserved 2021.
No part of this book may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher."

Plagiarism is a CRIME.

This story is not what will you expect it to be. There will be typo graphical and grammatical errors. This is a work of Fiction. The names, places, events and incidents are just pure imagination and any resemblance with the real persons, actual happenings is purely coincidental and product of the Author's imagination.

BOOKS TO READ IN ORDER:

Morethan her worth (Book 1)

The Broken Scalpel (Book 2 Volume 1)

The Unseen Trial (Book 3)- on going

The Broken Heart Beat(Book 2 Volume Two) 

Author's Note:

I wrote this story out of boredom and to ease my mind. Hope you understand if this story has a lot of plot holes, unanswered questions and such. Again, This story is not perfect. This story is not as good as what you expected it to be. I thank you!

You can follow me on my twitter for updates and spoilers. 

I will update once The Unseen Trial ( Bryson and Candace's story) is already done. Malaki ang part ng The Unseen Trial sa mga bagong character na lalabas sa book na ito so I hope you understand. 

Target date to start TBHB is within June. For sure na ituuuuu! 

Salamat sa mga umabot sa parteng ito ng libro, at maraming salamat sa mga nagbasa! Mahal ko kayo!