Forty Sixth Heart Beat

Hi! So, I will put chapter theme song starting from Chapter 45. Not really connected to the chapter but I just wanna share the music I listen to while writing the chapter. Pang-dagdag feels niyo na rin if you guys want. 

CHAPTER THEME SONG: 

BLUESKY by Hale

*** 

The phone call ended. Kung sino ang nagbaba ng tawag, wala na sa isip ni Jaxon iyon. Every part of his mind is all focused-on Macey, and her well-being. Her sudden disappearance is all he's worried about. Macey is dedicated to their work. Alam niya dahil sa kagitnaan ng mga nangyayari sa kanila ay hindi nito iniwan ang trabaho e.

"What the hell did you do?" His jaw clenched at he looked at Kaiden.

Kaiden's brow, flinched then, furrowed. Handa nang sumugod, pero wala siyang oras ngayon. Hinding-hindi niya bibigyan ng oras, at atensyon ang papansin, at lampang mayor na ito. He needs to leave, but he needs to know if something happened after last night—or this morning after.

"No, what the fuck did you do?" Kaiden asked back.

He clenched his fists. He gave Kaiden a glare before he walks past him and leave. Walang paalam siyang umalis ng presinto kahit tinatawag siya ng mga ka-trabaho. He's in doctor mode, but fuck all of it for now. Macey comes first and he has to make sure that everything is fine—that Macey is fine after what happened.

Why the fuck did she left when he's ready to fight? There shouldn't be more running away now. He knows, both of them have to stay. He knows both of them... despite Kaiden. Despite the people around them. Fuck all of them. He will give his all, at wala siyang pakialam kahit maubos siya makuha lang si Macey sa kanila.

He's not doing this for himself. He never did.

He's doing this for Macey.

He knows her—maybe, not fully but he knows her enough. And he fucking knows when Macey loves someone. When someone is important to her, she will give her all. He experienced it wholly. Walang kaagaw, at siya lang. He knows Macey enough—especially when she's exceptionally happy and contented.

She's glowing. She radiates.

He knows his ball of sunshine. He knows his stubborn.

And he will do everything for that to come back—to return. Hinding-hindi niya kukunin si Macey pabalik sa kaniya para sa sariling interest. He learned a fucking lot in those three fucking years that they are away from each other. He did everything to feel her. To understand her. He did everything to reflect.

And this is him doing things out of it.

Macey is not happy.

She's not even contented to what she has now.

And this has to stop.

Macey is already free to the people who cage her all of her life. She's free from the people who restrained her of the things she deserves. Of the things she wanted. She doesn't have to sacrifice in order to get the things—the people that will make her happy. She doesn't have to trade, and make a full effort that will drain the fuck out of her just to get what she wants.

She's free.

But she's locking herself on her own just to give the important people around her the peace and satisfaction that she will never be harmed again. That she will never be in pain. That she will never be hurt once again. She did it—if it is unconsciously or not—but he's sure that Macey did it out of...need. Necessity to accomplish what the important people around her wanted for her.