Eleventh Heart Beat

JAXON 11

"It's fake, Kaiden."

Kaiden's smiled faded once Macey said it to him, the moment she accepted his hand, but then, as usual, it was just a blink of an eye before it could finally sink in to her. Sa ngiti kasi ni Kaiden, para na itong may napanalunan sa lotto. It was like accepting his offer was some kind of realistic even it's just some sort of deal she agreed upon.

"I know." Hindi pa rin binibitawan ni Kaiden ang kamay niya, at kahit hilain niya pa ay ayaw. It's not too tight though. She's still in control if she really wanted to let go.

Tumango siya. "But if you will like someone, then pwede naman...tayong...maghiwalay. No need to cheat."

Tumaas ang kilay ni Kaiden.

"Fake-cheat, I mean."

Kaiden scoffed at that, letting go of her hand. "Fake. What's with the term fake kung pwede namang totoo?"

Sumimangot siya sa harap ni Kaiden. "Ayoko nga."

"Bakit ayaw mo?" nanatiling nakataas ang kilay nito sa kaniya. His arms crossed once again, resting on the chair. Obviously, mannerism na talaga ni Kaiden iyon. "Close to fake cheat on me?"

"I'm not ready yet." Again, she ignored what he said.

"Pero sa kaniya, ready ka?" he fired. Of course, alam na kaagad kung sino.

Nanlaki ang mga mata niya sa sagot, at bahagyang nasaktan. How stupid that her subconscious answered right away. A yes. 

"You really have to work up of your selflessness, and stupidity. I don't want my girlfriend to be some sort."

"I'm not your girlfriend." Sagot niya agad.

"Fake girlfriend." He licked his lips, as if tasted something bitter.

Inirapan niya na lang si Kaiden tsaka siya kumain ulit. Both of them silent as they finished the doing the dishes too. Nakakatuwa lang dahil marunong si Kaiden sa gawaing bahay. He swept the floor clean around the kitchen, and the dining room, then after that, Kaiden closed the doors and the windows, and ending for the night.

"You've been asleep all day. Do you want to stroll at night? Music video?" he asked mockingly.

Napakunot ang noo niya. "Stroll?"

"My place has something to offer at night." He simply said, but of course, sounded proud.

"Pero mayor ka..." bulong niya. Kaiden is known around the place. He's the mayor. Unlike her, hospital lang ang pinamumunuan niya, and strolling around the place is not much of a big deal. Walang media roon, at walang...threats dahil puro naman sila doon doctor.

"So what if I'm the mayor?" he asked her, and leaned on the windor. They're in the patio. Ang tanging bukas na lang ay ang main door na pinasukan nila kanina, at bukod siguro sa mga open area naparte na talaga ng bahay niya.

"Hindi ba delikado?" she asked.

"You have such dark humor, Emma." He said cockily. "Who could want to kill me, anyway?"

Her eyes rolled at that.

"Saan tayo pupunta?"

Kaiden smirked at her. "Lucap."

Macey's hand rubbed against one another as her lips formed a small smile, blowing for some hot air because of he cold wind. Her eyes reflected from the lights from the different direction. Some are dancing, some are blinking, some are colorful. The place has a loud noise. Nang tignan niya ay may banda sa gilid, giving a soft music for everyone around.