Chapter 7~ Mason

Not edited- well we're having a snow day here right now so I have no school -_- tbh I was actually looking forward to school but nope. Canada and Dougie be fucking withus atp, like its been over a month since we've been to school. Lookin a lot like march 2020 rn and ion like it...

But anyways, i might post again cause I rlly like writing this book so yeah. And for DA readers the date of the next chapter is Jan 21 so suck a dildo but be on that clify till I post. HAH.

Okay back to the point, here is another chapter hope you all like and comment, vote, share for the next!

Abby Madden

I punch the punching bag harder, fucking asshole made me feel like crap and then becomes a peice of crap and leaves? I mean could he be any ruder?

Want me actually answer that?

First of all, he is a grown ass man and if he can't deal with the fact I left to make myself a life and prove something to myself then he needs to mature the fuck up. And I know that me leaving did not do all this alone, so now I am beyond curious of what else happened to make him this cruel.

Because I know as immature the Seb I knew was, he'd never go that far to become this cold just because I left...

It's 3am and you're working out, for fun. Why?

It helps me think, y'know punching something and not getting arrested for it?

I took self defense classes with Akira after we both got attacked, and I mean literally attacked by haters. We were walking to our cars after blowing our bank accounts at the mall and heard a gunshot, pretty much almost got held hostage by a crazy man. And then Akira signed us up for the classes, not lying they were pretty fun...

But the moral is I know how to fight...Somewhat. And I might as well make use of the gym Ares and Ivy have in their house. I pause when my airpods lower the volume of my music and they read me Akira's message.

'I was brushing my teeth and choked, bro you have to start this book' it reads to me and I raise an eyebrow as I pant, which out of the five she's currently reading?

I pick up my phone and message her

Akira

Me: Which book?

Akira: Ugly love, I might cry if I'm speaking facts

Me: I TOLD YOU NOT TO READ IT

Akira: IT WAS TEMPTING ME SITTING ON THE SHELF

Me: That's on you

Akira: Miles pisses me off

Me: Spoil it any more then you already have and I will gut you