Chapter 48: The Kiss & Twitter

Read my new book "Her" and "Ask Me, KitKat!" Hope you like this chapter! :)
(Not edited)
--------------------------------------------------

Ross' POV;

"ROSS SHOR LYNCH! COME BACK HERE!" When I entered my house, I TRIED to be snicky and go up to my room without Rydel noticing. But then again, she did.

I sigh and go to the family room where she is. Ok, sometimes, she sounds like mom. Or even looks like mom.

"Yes, my dear sister?" I ask. She rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips. "Don't you use that tone with me, Ross!"

I decided to tease her a bit. "What tone, my dear sister?"

"Ugh! Never mind! Why did you ditch me at our double date?" She breathes out. I smile and open my arms, "Because I wanted my first date with Laura to be perfect. And not spend it with my dear sister and her dear boyfriend." I joke. "Stop it." She said and hugs me.

I don't know if she's mad that I called Ratliff her boyfriend, or that I'm using 'that tone' with her. She breaks the hug by pulling away. "Well is it my fault that I wanted to see my baby brother growing up?" She asked and she sat on the couch.

"No, there's nothing wrong with that. But... Sometimes, you just gotta let go. Tomorrow, Laura is sleeping over. You can only take her away for half an hour, then I take her away from you. Got it?" I ask.

It's a big choice. Like c'mon, it's Laura.

She nods and smiles. "Hey, why don't you go bother Rocky and Maelys?" I ask. She widened her eyes and yelled, "ROCKYYY!"

------------------THE ROCKSTAR IN ME-----------------

Rydel's POV;

Laura and Maelys are in my room talking while I'm just listening. "So, Laura, how's it going between you and Ross?" Maelys asked. Her brown eyes hoped they were doing good, I mean, they are the perfect couple.

"It's going good, not much has happened, but it has a good start." She placed a piece of hair behind her ear. Maelys nodded and smile. "Any kiss between you guys?" She asked. I rolled my eyes, "Girl, they were making out yesterday!" I screamed. Maelys widened her eyes and Laura did the same, "No, no, no! We weren't! We were kissing! It's a big difference! I don't want to make out with him... Just not yet.." She whispered the last part, and I could barely hear her.

"Any first kiss Mae?" I ask. She looks down and shakes her head. "No."

"What about Rocky?" I ask shocked. "He's never kissed me before, but I've kissed his cheek though." She said. I quickly shake my head and stand up, while Laura was following me.

"Wait! Where are you guys going?!" She asked. Me and Laura opened the door. But I said, "TO GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND!" I yelled. Laura nodded rapidly and yelled, "Yea! What she said!"

I stomped to the family room to see the boys laying on the couch. Good thing mom and dad aren't here.

"RIKER DID IT!" Ross screamed. "ROSS DID IT!" Riker screamed. They both pointed at each other like little kids.

"ROCKY!" I screamed. "RATLIFF DID IT!" He screamed and pointed at Ratliff while he just said, "Yo."

"Why haven't you kissed Maelys yet! Don't you love her?" I asked. Rocky looked surprised at my sudden question.

"Rydel!" Maelys yelled.

"Uhhh, Laura, can I talk to you for a sec?" Ross asked. Laura looked at him and said, "Wait Ross, let Rocky talk.."

"But.. Laura, I really need you..." Ross pleaded. I look at Laura, "Go, I'll tell you what happened." I said. She sighed and looked at Ross.

Ross' POV;

I take her hand and we go to my room. "Yes?" Laura asked. "Uhh.. Did you see what they are saying about you in Twitter..?" I ask. "No, I don't have Twitter." I shake my head and show her my phone. (This are not real Twitter names, well if they are, I didn't know... I'm just making them up)

@Rossypoo_ : @rossr5 Who's the chick on your concert?

@RosssssIsBæR5: @rossr5 Am I the only one jealous that Ross has a girlfriend. That girl pretty, but I'm prettier..

@R519751D: That's just nasty. Oh ew @rossr5

@Squishy-mishyMudPie: (A/N: I'm sorry, I just love that name >.< @whodoesntloveraura) Do I really have to stop being an R5er because of her...?

"Squishy-mishy mud pie? The gogurt?" She said. At this moment I couldn't stop laughing at that name. It's just so funny.... I really gotta show it to Maelys! She won't stop laughing at that name!

________________________________________________

Lol, @whodoesntloveraura hope you liked my dear joke at the end! >.< THE WINNER OF THE GAME WAS @lj2451

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING! AND THANK YOU @whodoesntloveraura FOR THE AWESOME NAME! 😝

Thank you @ROStarbuckS for the awesome new cover! It's awesome like gogurt ;)

READ MY NEW BOOK "HER" AND MY OTHER NEW BOOK "ASK ME, KITKAT!"

THANK YOU FOR THE 56K READS, 2K VOTES, AND 554 COMMENTS! :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

HAVE A NICE DAY!

-KitKat😱

Wut?!