Chapter 35: My "Brother-In-Law"

Vanessa's POV;

"Hey," I greeted Ross. He nodded and walked over to me. "I heard what happened." He sigh and said, "Uh, yea, I guess that's my family to you."

"Look Ross, you're an amazing kid. I know Laura's feelings toward you, so don't ever doubt she doesn't love you. Because, she does. Now, how about you get dressed? Properly. Laura already woke up, and she wants to see you."

He nodded and looked down. Why didn't he talk? He usually talks a lot, but today he seems off. I sigh and smiled. "Come here," I said.

I stretch my arms and he looks at me, he smiles and hugs me. What? If he's going to be my brother-in-law, we need to learn how to hug eachother.

"Go. Go make her happy tiger," I say pulling away from our hug. He smiles and goes to Laura's hospital room.

Ross' POV;

I walk inside Laura's hospital room, to see her talking with Maelys, Riker, Rocky, and Rydel. Her mouth stops moving when she saw me. All eyes soon darted on me, making the room go silent.

"Um, well, it was nice seeing you Laura, but we have to go back to our house. Right guys?" Maelys asked. Everybody nodded while smiling. I knew what Maelys was trying to do, and I'm grateful for it.

When they were about to leave, Rydel and Maelys walked over to me. "Go get her tiger!" Maelys messed with my hair. I chuckled while Rydel said, "Good luck!"

Once everybody left, I walk over to Laura's bed and sit on the edge. "Hey," she spoke softly. I carefully grab her hand and smiled. "Hey."

"Um-- I saw you in my dream, in your concert--" She explained, but I cutt her off.

"Yea I know, apperently I was the only one who saw you..."

She smiled and we started talking.

Vanessa's POV;

Rydel, Maelys, and I were spying on the lovebirds inside. They were talking and giggling all day. I bet he was telling her 'Laura Jokes'.

"Hey, do you guys want to sleep over, and maybe Laura can come too?" Rydel asked. Me and Maelys both nodded and looked back at Ross and Laura.

"What do you think of my brother, Ness?" Rydel asked. I smiled and looked at him. "He's a great guy for my sis."

"And what do you think of Rocky, Maelys?" Rydel asked her. She smiled at her and said, "he's stupid, but adorable."

I giggled and looked at lovebirds once again. Laura was laughing while Ross was smiling at her. They were holding hands, how romantic!

Well, I guess that's my future 'Brother-in-law' to you.

But the second I was about to turn around, I saw Ross kissing Laura....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh Oh! What is Vanessa gonna say about that? Two updates in one day! Yay!