Chapter 38: Welcome To Siblings Day

Rydel's POV;

"ROSS!" I skipped out of the room and literally pushed everyone of the way. "ROSS!" I yelled. I smiled widely before opening the door to Laura's hospital room, surely, he's there with her.

"Hey Rydel," he greeted. I nodded and took a sit next to Rocky. "Can I, uh, talk to you alone, please?" I asked. Rocky nodded and stood up. "Okay, let's go," Rocky said. I shook my head, "I meant--Ross."

"Ohhhhh....! Um--who wants to talk with me then? Maelys, talk to me girlfriend."

Ross nodded and followed me down the hall. "What's up?" He asked. I smiled and closed my eyes. "Do you--maybe, want to have a siblings day with me...? I mean, only you and me. Because if it was with Rocky, yehhh, noo. No Riker, no. Laura, no mom and dad, just you and me. All day. You in?" I open one of my eyes carefully to see him smiling while having a confused look on his face.

"Sure, but can you tell me why... We are doing this exactly?" He asked. "I'll tell ya at our Siblings Day," I smiled. He nodded, "When is this Siblings Day?" He asked. "How about on Friday?" I ask. He nodded and smiled.

"Looking foward to it, sis."

I smiled, cling my arm to his neck, and we both walked back to everyone.

------------------------THE ROCKSTAR IN ME-----------------------

Vanessa's POV;

"All day?" Laura asks. "All day." I cleared my throat and smiled.

Ross' and Laura's POV;

This is gonna be intereseting.....

____________________________________________________

Hey Rockstars! Liking the new cover? Thank you @raurarocksmyheart for the amazing cover! I love it!

One of my best friends, Aryanna, is going to be helping me write some of my stories, like "The Marano Sisters" and all, so I won't have to put my stories on hold. She writes "The Affecting Love" and yes, she has my account, so it's in my profile. SO PLEASE THANK ARYANNA!

10 Comments- I'll update

Vote and comment