Chapter 12: I Hate My Family

"Riker! What do i do?!" I screamed pacing back and forth. Riker looks at me with no expression. "IT'S LIKE HE'S CONTROLLING MY OWN BODY!" I yelled shaking his shoulders. "That will be weird if he did..." He chuckles thinking of his own theory. I roll my eyes and look at Rocky, he's just looking at me. "What?" I say to him. He shrugged his shoulders and looked away. I look at Rydel, to see if she has somethin'. "Nothing. Sorry girly" She said putting her arm over Riker. "Awe shucks!" I sloppily sit down at my chair with a frown on my face. "You know, Ross likes girls that are themselves... Maybe he likes you" Rydel smirked. I pop my head up straight and look at them.

"You're different..." Said a voice behind me. I turn around and saw blonde boy. Also know as Ross. "What do you mean? Good way?" I ask. He sighs and says "Bad way. I do not like you, sweetheart" I gulped and walk up to him. "Well, im a fan girl. What do you expect?" I say wiping my teary eyes.

I run out the door, and to my house. Out of sight.

Rydel's POV;

I turn to Ross, to see him looking down. I walk up to him and say, "What is wrong with you? Why do you treat her like this? Why are you mad at this idea? Why are you getting mad? What is wrong with you?" He looks at me, like he doesn't even want to be here. We're doing him a favor, and he should thank us. How dare him?

"I don't even want to be here. I didn't even want to do this in the first place! All you guys care about is your self! YOU GUYS ARE SELFISH BROTHERS! You left me, left me alone when i needed someone. Left me alone when i needed help. Left me alone when it was dark in my life. It was like i didn't excist!! You know what?! I DON'T EVEN LIKE THIS FAMILY!" He yelled at all of us. We all looked down ashamed. Just looking at our shoes. Riker was actually the bravest one to speak. "Ross, this isn't like you"

"Oh yea? Then what's me? Can't a person change?" He said bitterly. Riker bit his lip amd said, "But you were so different back then" trying to make it better. "Well, that was the past. Deal with it" Was the only thing he said before he went to his room, slamming the door.

-------------THE ROCKSTAR IN ME-------------

Ross' POV;

Im in bed thinking and thinking. I was looking at the ceiling, mumbling words. "I hate my family, they are so selfish. They never listen to me! Im sick and tired of thi--" I get cutt off by someone opening the door. Which was Riker.

"Look man, we never wanted to disappoint you. We were caught up in the fact that--" Riker tries explaining. "Save it. I don't need you, and i don't your family. All i know, it's not my family anymore. Now get out" I said bitterly. He looks at me straight in the eyes and says, "Dude, can i just--"

"Out. Now!" I said raising my voice. I point at the door to give him a signal to leave. He looks at the door, but then back at me. "C'mon, pl--"

"GET OUT! I HATE YOU, DON'T EVER COME BACK! I HATE YOU, I HATE MY FAMILY, AND I HATE MY LIFE!" I yell raising my voice to full power. He looks at the door and makes a run. I slam the door and get my bag. This is something i wanted to do a long time ago...

To escape....

___________________________________________

Long chappy! Im feeling better, thank you guys! :)