Chapter 19: Feeling Guilty?

"Dad! Don't you know who he is?" He shook his head, waiting for me to keep going. "Blonde? Blonde mops? Fan girling?"

"Doesn't ring a bell. Who are you boy? What are you doing at my house?" My dad asks. "Dad, look around..." He looks around, and sees my R5 posters all over the walls. His face suddenly turns in to a mad one, to a happy one. "Oh! I know who you are! You make my daughter happy. Looks like, you're not a creepy stalker after all" He says looking at Ross. I raise my eyebrows and look at my dad. "What are you talking about?" I ask.

"Oh nothing. Vanessa just said that a creepy stalker was in the house" Dad replies. Anger rushes through my body, I stood up and go to my sister's room.

"VANESSA!!"

------------------THE ROCKSTAR IN ME-------------------

"So tell me again... Your sister doesn't like us?" Riker asked while messing his hair. "Indeed. She hates all of you, she thinks your all selfish" I say standing up from my chair. "That feels so nice" Rydel said, sarcasm filling her voice. "On the other hand, I think your all talented. Especially you Ross" I say grabbing his hand. Something about my words seem to make him guilty. Riker looked at Ross, with a stern look. Not a rude one, nor a good one.

"Look, Laur, we have something to confess. And we feel very guilty about it..." Riker said looking at me with sad eyes. "Alright, I need to say it. I got a new girlfriend" Rocky admited.

"He got a girlfriend--Wait, what?" Riker shot his head up at Rocky's words. "That's awesome, Rocks!" I yelled while a smiled formed in my face. "Yea, and the fact that a girl wanted a stupid boyfriend" Rydel smirked looking at her nails. "Hey! I find that very hurtful. What about you? Miss Im pretty and get good grades" He tried, but failed. "How's that even hurtful?" She asked.

"I don't know--"

"OKAY! Laura, look at me. Im sorry, im feeling very guilty right now, and I can't help but feel broken inside. I need to tell you something. The truth is, i don't sing, i don't play the guitar, im not a rockstar, im not who you want me to be. All i am is a failure. Im not that guy who you thought i was. All i really am, is a guy who cares about himself. I can't do nothing, i can't sing, i can't play the guitar, i can't play the piano, i can't play the drums, i can't play the bass. I can't play! Im feeling guilty for lying to all my fans, to my family, to the R5 Family, and to you. Please, forgive me..." By the time he finished, he was already in tears.

I looked at all of them, with my teary eyes. They all looked down ashamed, silence filling the room.

I took a deep breath before answering.

"Who gives a damn? Im sick of your lies, Ross. Looks like my sister was right all along. Have a good "famous" life. Bye Ross"

And with that, i left everybody hanging...

_________________________________________________________

Dramaaaa!!!