Chapter 40: Marano Days

//Vanessa and Laura's Siblings Day\\

Vanessa's POV;

"I'm glad you agreed to this, Laura," I say. She nodded and sat down awkwardly. I sigh, is it really going to be awkward between me and her? If we're going to have fun, it has to be fun, not a bummer.

"Laura--," I tried saying, but she gave me this weird look, "I know what you're about to say, you said it all out loud," she said.

"Oh." A simple word escaped my mouth. "Yea." She added. She tapped her nails on the menu.

"Let's order, then," she suggested. I gave a simple nod and bit my lip.

"How's it going between you and Ross?" I asked. She looked around the restaurant and then looked back at me. "It's been fun, just haven't had time to hang out with him lately..."

The words hit me like a brick. She wants Ross? She wants Ross! Of course! I gotta call Rydel!

She kept on babbling on how of a great guy he is, while I pretend listening. I'm just thinking 'Call Rydel. Call Rydel. Call Rydel.' That's all my brain is processing.

I placed my hands on my lap, but once I do that, I hear my phone vibrate. I'm so happy that it was on vibrate but silent, because Laura will kill me if I used my phone while she's talking.

She says it's rude and it shows bad manners.

What can I say, that's my baby sis.

Anyway, I grab my phone and put it on my lap, which is under the table. I put it there so Laura won't see it. She kept on rambling about Ross, while I look down and only pay attention to my phone.

Rydel is calling me, should I go to the bathroom?

"Hold on, Laur. Gotta go, I reallyyyyyyyyy have to pee!" I made an excuse to get up and leave.

Once I'm in the bathroom, I answer her.

--

Vanessa: Hello?

Rydel: NESS! Help. Me.

Vanessa: Why?

Rydel: He's proposing

Vanessa: OH MY GOD! I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME! RYDELLINGTON!

Rydel: What? No, I mean, Ross is going to propose to Laura...

Vanessa: WHAT?!

Rydel: I know--

--

I put my phone back into my mini purse and look around. I look up to see a window. I take off my heels and groan.

I stand on the toilet and made my way out of the bathroom. I escape the restaurant and made my way to the mall, knowing that Rydel would take Ross to the mall. Of course!

---------------------------THE ROCKSTAR IN ME----------------------------

Once I reach the mall, I search for the two blondes, they gotta be here somewhere.

"Vanessa!" I turn my head to find Rydel in the ring store. "What are you doing here?" I ask. She ignored my question, "Ross is buying the ring right now. And I'm envy because the ring is beautiful!" She over reacted by sobbing.

I rolled my eyes and went to the store, to find Mr. Lynch.

"DROP THAT RING!"

_________________________________________________

HEY GUYS!

Pleaseeee check out the story of me and my friends life which is "Just A Crush".

It's Raura version, I'm supposed to be Rydel and my best friend is Laura, and her crush is Ross.

Get more details of the story -- in the story.

Please check it out!

Also, who's planning on watching "Bad Hair Day"? Because I am! Haha, I just saw Laura curse when she was little. So cute but scary!

Check it out right here in the link below:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5lu58aMEwkA

BYE GUYS!