Chapter 30: "LAURA!"

Read my story "Smile" and my other story "Our Separate Ways" I promise you'll like it!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"LAURA!" I yelled. Was I able to get her down? I don't know, not really. She didn't seem to hear me. "LAURA! LAURA!" Doesn't matter how much I yelled, she just didn't seem to hear me. "ROSS! WHAT'S GOING ON?" I heard Vanessa's voice. I heard foot steps coming near me. I rapidly turned around, and grab Vanessa's hand. "What the hell, Ross?!" She yelled. She dropped my hand, which made me groan. Not that I care, but I need her attention right now. "Look! Laura's on that tree." I pointed to the tree, so she could see what I'm talking about. She shrugged, "So? We can get her down. Now, help me up, Lover Boy!" She was climbing the tree so she could get Laura down. I sigh and grab her waist. Hope Laura doesn't see this...

"Woah! You can touch there, but don't get touchy touchy!" She exclaimed, looking down. I made a face, a disgusted face, you could say that. "Vanessa, you -- you don't understand! Laura's up there and she's about to fall." I said. I move my hands up, sense my hands were sliding down. And we don't want that to happen! She was trying to jump, to get were Laura was. "Okay, this is ridiculous! There's no way in hell we can get up there." I yelled. She sighs and gives up. She drops down to the ground, making her trip a little. I grab both her hands and she falls into my chest. I sigh and put her straight. She bows her head, avoiding eye contact with me. "Ness, look at me." She doesn't move an inch, but she at least spoke. "We can't --" Was all I heard before I heard a loud 'CRACK!' on one of the branches. We both look up and widen our eyes. I see a girl crying for help. She's grabbing on one of the braches, because if she isn't, there's the end. She looks down, and for a moment, I swear she was looking at us.

Vanessa's face fills with worry and angriness. Mine, mine is filled with worry, sadness -- all of them! Except happiness...

We cried, "LAURA!"

_________________________________________

Hey! Today's Laura's birthday! How many is she turning? 19? 20? I don't know... But could someone please tell me in the comments? I actually don't know...

But anyways.... Please read my stories "Smile" and "Our Separate Ways" please read them, it'll mean the world to me! :) Thanks!

Bye!