Chapter 14: The Secret

@MaleActorsAddiction is going to be playing the role of Rebecca

-----......---------................----------------........---....------------........--

"YOU'RE QUITTING R5?!" Laura yells. I look at her with a blank face and say, "Yea, i hate it. What's there to like?" Vanessa snickers while Laura widens her eyes. "ARE YOU KIDDING?!" Laura yells throwing her hands in the air, while Vanessa snickers and says, "FINALLY! Someone agrees with me!" I shrugged and said, "Laura, i need you. I need you to teach me"

"Alright, let's go to the music room, aka my room"

We go upstairs and go to a room with R5 posters everywhere, R5 braceltes, R5 shirts, R5 necklaces, R5 clock.... Let's just say R5 everything...

And im guessing this is her room...

"Now, show me your skills" Laura says very perky, seating down on her bed. I grab her guitar, but quickly stop myself.

Im not supposed to sing, remember? Riker sings for me, and Rocky plays the guitar for me. "Laura... I have somethin--" I look at my phone, vibrating.

I look at the caller and in big bold words says Rebecca

I look at Laura and weakly smile. She nods at me, and i get out of her room and answer the phone.

Ross: Rebecca! This is a mess! I don't know what to do! Help. Me.

Rebecca: Hello to you too...

Ross: Hehe... Sorry

Rebecca: What are you talking about anyways? Did you hit your head again? Do i need to come over and get you to the hospital.... Again? WAIT UP! IM COMING RIGHT OVER!

Ross: No! No! I didn't hit my head, and last time was because Rocky hit me with a bat

Rebecca: Why the hell will Rock-- You know what? Nevermind. But what are you talking about?

Ross: Oh, right, you still don't know. Well, you seem trustworthy, and you are my friend, so, i'll tell you later

Rebecca: When's later?

Ross: Bye

Rebecca: But you didn't--

And hang up. I love when i hang up in her face, or phone...

"What's the secret, Blondie?" I heard a voice behind me. I fall to the floor, and let out a shriek, because i was scared, of course. "Dahhhhhh!"

When i fall to the floor, i see Vanessa standing there with her arms crossed. "Of course, i already know. Don't hurt my sister. Break her heart, and i'll break you."