Chapter 33: Maelys The Fixer

(^^^ What Maelys wore. Just imagine instead of blonde, she's brunette.)

I wake up in a white dull room. "Huh? Who are you?! Stay awayyyyyy, I have pepper sprayyyyyy," I yelled. Blondies over there, stepped back, looking at me weirdly.

"Um--No, you have nothing in your hand," Thor said. "Hey Thor! I like your hair thoughhhhhh....... FLUFFY!!! LET ME TOUCH YOUR HAIR, LET ME TOUCH YOUR HAIR!

Ross' POV;

No, she's not stupid, they put a sleeping gas on her. Laura's eyes beamed when she saw me, but actually, she only wanted to touch my hair. She also called Rocky "Thor", I mean he doesn't look like Tho-- Oh my god, he does! "Um, Ross? Can-Can Riker and I talk to you outside? Please?"

I knew by Rydel's voice she was scared, but scared about what? I walked outside with Rydel and Riker following us.

"What is it," I asked. Rydel looked at Riker for help, but Riker only gave her a "you do it" look. Riker sigh and said, "We don't--"

"We don't want you to see Laura anymore," Rydel cutt him off. And that's when my whole world tumbled down. I licked my lip and bite my mouth. "...Why?..." They already knew I was too scared to ask that question. "Give me a freaking reason why I should do that!" I yelled.

Rydel's eyes were getting watery, while my eyes were doing the same.

"We are doing what is best for you," Rydel explained. Riker bit his lip, standing there awkwardly. "You're talking sh** (1) Rydel! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"HEY! DON'T TALK TO YOUR SISTER LIKE THAT!" Riker defended. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU'RE ONLY DEFENDING HER BECAUSE YOU'RE HER FAVORITE ONE!" I yelled at the both of them.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Stop the yelling! Laura is sleeping! Now, ROCKY GET THE POPCORN, THERE IS DRAMA OVER HERE!" Maelys screamed.

Maelys is a fun girl to hang out with, she's funny, smart, and pretty. No, I don't like her, she's like my sister.

"Maelys, Maelys, listen to me, we're having a private conversation. So, can you please wait inside?" Riker asked nicely.

"Great! I can fix this! Ross, you sit down right here, Rydel and Riker, sit there. While I sit here." Told ya she was smart.

"Tell me Ross, what is happening?"

"Well, they want me to separate from Laura for no good reason." I explained. Maelys nodded understanding. "May I ask why, Rydel?"

"Well, he's been going crazy since the concert--"

"What! I saw Laura! I SWEAR! Ask Laura even!" I stood up and Maelys did as well. "Shhhhhhhhhhh, calm down. Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out." She pat my back and I did as told.

Wow, she's totally treating me like a baby.

"Rydel, Riker, may I talk to you for a moment?" Maelys asked. They nodded, leaving me alone.

Maely's POV;

I walk with them to another place. Riker holds Rydel's hand, making sure she's okay. I sigh but let a little smile.

"Why?" I ask. They both look at eachother but then look down. "Riker?" Rydel asked, looking at him. He nodded and left us alone. "Rydel--"

She hugged me. I knew she was crying on my shoulder, but I didn't care, I'll do anything for a friend. "I just--I just don't want my little brother to go away. I know how in love he is with Laura! But I don't want him to go away, get married with her, have kids, and-- I-- I don't know what to do! Maelys, I don't know what to do."

I pull away from the hug and looked at her. Her hair was messy, her make-up was running down her cheeks, and tears were running down her cheeks as well.

I hold her hand and weakly smiled. "C'mon."

_____________________________________________________

Hey guys! This was your Christmas special! :) Hope you guys like it!

COMMENT:

Snow Globe: To a Player To A Lover

Christmas Sweaters: My Babysitter's Brother

Olaf: The Marano Sisters

--

HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!

-KitKat