Chapter 32: Imaginary Girl

I look around. No light, no sound. Only a deep shade of black. I remember my memory, of course. I am Laura Marano. Songwriter, one sister, and I am in love with a rockstar. But where am I?

Then it hit me!

I'm unconscious! So I might be in the hospital.

After a few minutes, I start to see a bright light. Next thing I know, I hear pop mucic, some people screaming and yelling, but I don't think that's cheering.

🎶Loving you ain't easy, nothing ever is.
But I will keep on fighting for a love like this!
You know I--🎶

He looked at me. Ross Lynch. The rockstar I fell in love with. But, how did he see me? And second of all, where am I? Aren't I supposed to be in the hospital, but instead, I'm in a concert.

"Ross," I faintly whisper. By the sound of his voice singing, I already knew he was singing for real. "Laura." He whispered through the mic.

Everybody stopped playing. Rydel and Riker looked at eachother but then looked at where Ross was looking at, which was me. "Laura! Laura!" He yelled. He smiled, knowing I was ok. Rocky was looking at his brother weirdly, since he was yelling at the crowd. Ellington dropped his drum sticks and said something through the mic, "Laura? Laura? Laura Marano? Hello? You there?"

I nod and race to the stadium. Ross' eyes landed on me and he ran to me hugging me. Rydel and Riker were looking at eachother as if saying 'What did we just do?'. But I didn't quite understand why they were looking at him so weirdly. I mean, shouldn't they be looking at Rocky weirdly? Because I'm sure you've noticed, he's weird!

Rydel's POV;

I looked at Ross shocked. Why is he hugging nobody? Is he imagining stuff? Riker and I looked at eachother, knowing there was something wrong. We didn't mean for all of this to happen, we just wanted Ross to enjoy his life. But look at him.

Laura's POV;

While I was hugging Ross, I shed some tears. I pulled away and started seeing a bright light. "Laura? Laura? Laura!"

Seconds later, I woke up in a white room. Two beds, full of wires, white old sheets, and white pillows. And man do I have to say, this bed is uncomfortable!

I started breathing heavily. My nails dug in the sheets, while my feet sunk on the matress. "ROSS! ROSS! ROSS!" I yelled. Nurses rushed in going crazy. I'm still yelling his name.

Where is he? Why isn't he here?

Right then, I'm out like a light.

______________________________________________

Hey Rockstars! Sorry for not updating any sooner, just that I was busy. But luckily, I have winter break.

Please check out my new story "Christmas Is Coming". It's a short Raura Christams story, which is already completed, and it only has 10 chapters. Please read it, it took me a lot of time to complete!

Anywho, thank you @whodoesntloveraura for the idea! She's a great friend and writer, so go check out her books, and make sure you're following her!

Bye! :)