Chapter 36: What Everybody Thinks

Vanessa's POV;

But the second I was about to turn around, I saw Ross kissing Laura....

--

"ROSS!" I yelled. My voice sounded through the halls, getting evrybody's attention. I run to Laura's hospital room and pin Ross to the wall. "VANESSA! STOP IT!" Laura cried. Ross shrieked, making nurses and his siblings come in the room. "Ma'am, please step away," one of the nurses ordered.

"Shut the hell up! What were you doing kissing my sister?!" I yelled. "I-I love her..." Ross looked at me with pleading eyes. Laura looked at me, looking at me like a monster. Everybody else looked shocked at my behavior.

I open my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. "Ma'am! Step away from that young man!" A police officer said. I looked at Ross and Laura, she was getting teary eyed, and so was I.

I let go of Ross and mumbled a sorry. The officer grabbed my hand and took me out the hosptal.

This day cannot get any worse!

Ross' POV;

Everybody started asking me questions once I stood up. "Ross! Ro-- OK! EVERYBODY!! SHUT THE FREAK UP! I'M TRYING TO CALL MY BROTHER!! GET OUT!!" Riker yelled. Once everybody left, Rocky smiled and tapped his ear. "I can no longer hear!" Maelys shook her head and giggled, while Riker rolled his eyes.

"Told ya he was adorable!" Maelys said laughing.

"Anywho..... Ross, I'm gonna go talk to Vanessa, you know what, Rydel come with me," Riker ordered.

Rydel shook her head, "no way! I don't wanna go! She scared me!"

"Alright, I'll go," Ryland gave in.

"But! If I don't come back in 10 minutes, call the police," Riker whispered. "Hey! What about me? What if I don't come back?" Ryland asked. Riker sigh and pat his shoulder. "You were a good manager, Ry."

Ryland scoffed, "Rude."

After they left, I look at Laura. "She's not a monster..." Laura whispered, looking down.

"I know, but that's what she thinks, that's what everybody thinks..."

_____________________________________________________

HELLOOOOO!!!

Guess what! If you search up 'Raura', my book "Hatred Love" is on the second page! Yay!

Also, I'm gonna be taking a break on some of my stories. Because I think the ones who read my books, i keep them waiting for the next chapter. So, I'm gonna take a break, because I feel like i have too much stories, and im very busy. I hope you guys understand...

The Stories That Are On Hold For A Moment Are:

The Marano Sisters

Our Separate Ways

Smile

Love Me Like That

The Missing Diary

One Shots

Raura: Stay With Me

---

However, I'll still updating the ones i didn't mention.

I'll update those stories that i DID MENTION one last time.

Sorry guys, I'll continue those stories once I completed "The Rockstar In Me" which is this story.

Bye Rockstars! Hope you like the chapter! :)