Chapter 4: Regreting Things

Laura's POV;

"Laura! Im telling you, there's someone here!!! At school!!" My friend Raini kept on blabling. She thinks someone famous is coming to our school.

I was at my locker getting out books for my next period. While Raini was behind me trying to convice me there was someone at our school.

"I really doubt it, Raini" I said to her. I close my locker and brush past her, leaving her arms crossed and smirking. "You do know im talking about R5, right?" She said from behind me. I stop deadly on my tracks and widen my eyes. The news did say something about them going to school-- It can't be-- No...

"Laur? Look behind you..." She said, almost freaking out. I gulp and turn around slowly. My mouth literlly dropped! I can't bealive my idols--Are right in front of me! TOO CLOSE!!!

Ross in front, and the rest of them in the background! Riker, Rydel, Rocky, Ratliff, Ryland... Oh my gogurt........

"You-You're Ross-- R5!" I screamed whispered. I couldn't bealive my own eyes! Ross rolled his eyes and took out something from his back pack. My beanie...

"Here. I think this is yours" He handed me my beanie, i put it on and look around. I find EVERYBODY staring! R5 except Ross, were just looking at me, like i was different from the other girls. Then, i saw Rydel whisper something to Riker, making him smirk. Ross, on the other hand, just walked away. But me, being me, stopped him.

"WAIT!" I yelled across the halls. He stopped dead in his tracks and turned around. He raised one eyebrow up, looking at me confused. But of course, this can't be the first time a fan girl stopped him.

"Um... Thank you. Im a big fan. I mean, R5, rossome" I said awkwardly. I was about to walk away, when his chuckle stopped me.

"You put my name, and awesome together? That's pathetic!" He said while chuclking and walking away. The rest of R5 rolled their eyes at him and walked over to me. I heard girls gasping and have their eyes widened, like me. I can't bealive Ross would say that! I thought he was sweet, and kind!

But my thoughts were interrupted by my other idols talking to me.

"Sorry for my brother, he's usually not like this" The blonde haired girl lied.

"Um--It's okay. Hi--" I said almost choking on my own words.

"Uh, can we have your number?" Riker said, almost unsure. I could see in the corner of my eye Rydel smiling. WAIT! HE WANTS MY WHAT?!

"What? You want my--?" I wasn't able to finish my sentence because Rocky interrupted me.

"He said he wants your number. C'mon keep up!" Rocky said. I've heard of him, he's stupid :)

But a cute stupid.

"I know, but i don't think-" I got interrupted again, not by Rocky, but by Riker this time.

"Bealive it. We want YOUR number"

Rydel's smile got even bigger and so did mine.

"What for?" I asked. My palms are getting really wet, and shaking out of control. I mean, i am talking to R5! "Just because..." He replied with a smirk. But i still don't get why.

"That doesn't answer my question, Riker" I replied with a bigger smirk. His smirk dissapears and he just looks at me. "You... You're part of our plan" He said back. I wasn't sure if i should. But what the heck? "Wh-What plan?" I asked. Really Laura? Really? You seem like a coward!

Well, don't blame me for asking!

"You'll see" He said with another smirk. Rydel smiled at her brothers, well except Ross. I gave him my phone number and he gave me his. After that, they left. All girls looked at me, shocked, not jealous, but shocked. They actually felt bad for me, because Ross talked to me that way. The bell rang and everybody left to their classes. I turn around with a worried look on my face. I see Raini frozen, dead in her tracks. I walk up to her and she looks at me shocked.

"What happened?" She asked confused. I run a hand through my hair, completely stressed.

"I don't know" I said back to her. She shakes her head and looks at the ground but then looks back at me. "What do you know?"

I bit my bottom lip and looked right into her eyes.

"That im gonna regret this"

_____________________________________________________

Hi! How are my Rockstar readers doing? This story is getting exciting! ^.^

Which story should i update next?

Bye my Rockstar readers!

The Rockstar In Me (Raura)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें