Chapter 27: Forest Drama

"Laur, no, it's dangerous. Tomorrow, ok?" I said, looking straight into her eyes. "Please?" She asked once again. I shake my head a little and look down. And no, im not looking at her chest, im not a pervert. I've pulled away from the hug and im still looking down. "No" I said simply and quietly. I was about to go back to my room, when a tiny sob stopped me. "If you loved me, then you would've let me go and find my sister" I stopped in my tracks and closed my eyes. I open them once again and walk up to her firmly. She looks up at me with sadness. I lift her chin with my finger and kiss her roughly. She hesitated at first, but then kissed back. I pull away, smiling a little. "You know i hate you, right?" I joked. She giggles and says, "I love you too"

Okay, what are we? Because i definitely know that we're not in the friend zone! Unless that's what friends do, but i doubt that alot. Okay, screw it. I need to ask. "Okay, what are we? Laur, i love you. But i don't know what to do..." "I don't know. That's up to you" I mean, she's right. But like-- That like-- Or does she--- Friend zone- me--Don't-- Like me-- like like me-- or friend like-- I DON'T KNOW!!!

"So do you wanna... We may-- Wait, what? Wanna me girlfriend me? Wah?" I scratch the back of my neck roughly. She laughs and kisses my cheek. "It's ok, i know what you mean and yes" She smiles. Phew! I gladly smile and i ran to my room. "Call everybody! We're gonna go on a long trip" I smirked. Laura nodded and soon texted everyone. I grab a bag, put clothes, my phone, an aid kit, a flash light, sunglasses, and shoes. I grab my bag and went to Laura's room to see her packing. "Thank you, Ross" She looked down. "Why? Im the reason Vanessa left" I said. Where is she going with this? "No, you're not. I am. But thank you, for everything, for helping me, thank you"

-------------------THE ROCKSTAR IN ME----------------------

"ROSS! This is not helping! You do know you have a concert TODAY?!" Ryland yelled, covering his face from the branches that were hitting everyone. As you can see, we are far from home. It's very hot, it has a lot of trees, and wild animals. You guessed it, we're at the forest! Everybody is here. Lizbeth, my ex girlfriend (@howtorockcutie), Maelys, Rocky's girlfriend (@whodoesntloveraura) Baileigh, Rydel's best friend (@Raura_Larano) June, Laura's best friend (@lover889) Denise, Laura's other best friend (@sup_denise) and Leia, Ryland's girlfriend (@PaigeR5Family).

Everybody's here because we need more than 5 people to look for a 22 year old girl. Plus, if we get lost, we'll just go into groups, and maybe find the way out easier. "Yea, like he could sing" Rydel said crossing her arms and rolling her eyes. She's still mad at me for ruining her 'show'. Baileigh sighs and put her arm around Rydel. "Relax Rydel! It was just a show!" She tried saying. Rydel shot her a death glare. "That you were very good at" Baileigh said, obviously scared. "Are you sure this is the right way? I mean, just trees here. It would be impossible for her to live here, unless she was a wolf" Mealys said, making a point. "Well, this is our first place to look at. We have like 30 more!" Laura said jumping on the rocks, that looked like a path. "The forest is your first place to look at?" Lizbeth said, giving her a weird look. As if saying 'Bruh!'. "The forest? Laura, i thought this was your house!" Rocky yelled, putting on a shocked face. "Liz, how can you even like Rocky?" June whispered in Lizbeth's ear. "I don't know. He just has the charms" She replied. "Laur, it's getting kind of late, maybe we should rest" Riker pointed out. "Yea, im tired" Denise agreed. Everybody sat down, except me and Laur. They started catching their breath, while Laura just stands there. "What?! Are you guys crazy! We have to keep looking!" I nodded, agreeing with her. Even though im tired, i still want to find Vanessa. "Laur, calm down. It's just for 10 minutes" Leia said. Ryland put his arm around her, but Leia took it off quickly. "Hug me when you're less sweaty" I chuckled, i looked Riker, who was looking at Lizbeth, and Lizbeth was looking at Rocky. They both looked down and sigh. I smirked, love birds. They're gonna get together, i just know it. "Guys! C'mon!!" Laura yelled. I hold her hand tight, as if i was saying 'It's gonna be okay'. But that never worked. "Chill Laura!! We're not gonna find your stupid sister, anyways. You know why she left? Because she was so dumb, that nobody liked her" Rydel said. Laura froze. No tears. No emotion. No slap. No punch. No scream. No yell. Just.... Completely still.

I was about to say something, but Ellington stepped in. "You know what, Rydel? We're done! What do i mean with 'We're'? Well, i mean Laura, Ross, Riker, Rocky, Ryland and me. No one. No one messes with my future-almost-sister-in-law!" I turned red at the last part. Does he really think we're getting married? :o

"Wait! Hold up! So... We are not in Laura's house?" Rocky asked dumbfounded. Maelys giggled and shook her head, meaning they are not. "Holly mac&cheese..." Rocky said.

"Hey! Don't talk to my bestie like that! If you got something to say, say to me, 'Mr. Swagger'" Baileigh shot back, snapping her fingers. Rydel's reaction was the same as Laura. Frozen. "Really? If you were Rydel's friend, then you would've taken her side a long time ago. And second of all, aren't you supposed to be Laura's friend? Anyway? If you were Laura's friend, then you would've stand up for her too" Ratliff fired. Baileigh went silent, she had nothing to say. She bit her bottom lip, but us, waiting for an answer. "OHHH! DO YOU NEED SOME ICE FOR THAT? BECAUSE YOU JUST GOT BURNED!!!" Rocky screamed. "Shhh! It's getting interesting!" Maelys cutt him off. Rocky grabbed a bowl of popcorn out of his bag, sharing with Maelys. What the? Where did he get popcorn?! I want some.... No! Ross! Stay with Laura! Wait, where's Laura?

"Where's Laura?" I asked. Maelys looked at me and said, "She left because you chose popcorn over her. Not good, not good" She shook her head, as if she was disappointed in me. "Where did she go?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders, while i frown. "Awe man! We're out of popcorn!"

__________________________________________________

By the way, that last part Rocky said it.

Thank you to all the characters that wanted to be in my story, that goes to

@whodoesntloveraura
@howtorockcutie
@Raura_Larano
@sup_denise
@lover889
@PaigeR5Family

If im missing anyone, please tell me. I don't bite!

I hope this was long, (Sorry Aryanna :))

Thank you!